How to promote my signals to potential subscribers?

To add comments, please log in or register
Christian Maxwell Smith
Christian Maxwell Smith  

Hi.

Can anyone give me some advice on how, and what they are doing to get subscribers for their signal...  Please!?

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get subscribers for my signals?

I appreciate your help with this, and good luck in your future trades.  

Thank u !

Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  

Study the numbers on signal providers who have subscribers and you will get a very good picture of how to get subscribers.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

We (signal providers, or any) can make a promotion of the signals in the profiles and in the blogs, but we can not promote the signals on the forum.

I collected some links to the posts/articles which may help to understand about how to promote - 

---------------- 

---------------- 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:40

Good thread was started in Russian part of the forum about a year ago: How to sell your products, services and signals (in Russian language). This thread is about to share the experiance concerning how to sell/promote your signals/market products/freelance services in internet and everywhere (I mean: this is HowTo thread).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

More - 

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:37

As the users are asking om PM about how to promote their signals and market products so I am just re-posting this information about.

And just want to remind that the promotion of signals and market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

-----------

One way to promote your signal is to create any external blog and place a widget there:

This is the my personal example with my google blog:

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

And calendar widget: Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free!

Tarik Aljanabi
Tarik Aljanabi  
Christian Maxwell Smith:

Hi.

Can anyone give me some advice on how, and what they are doing to get subscribers for their signal...  Please!

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get subscribers for my signals?

I appreciate your help with this, and good luck in your future trades.  

Thank u 

Hi,

the only way is to do good trades with minimum drawdown, then you will get good Rank score, subscribers always search for good Rank, if you be in the first best 5 signals you will get a lot of subscribers. don't search for other way and lose time, if you are a subscriber you will lock for bla bla bla or for performance and good rank?

Regards

Michele Manenti
Michele Manenti  
The best way is to have a signal service that works well and is stable. No need to have a BLOG or spend so many words, profits and your PERFOMANCE will make the difference.
Christian Maxwell Smith
Christian Maxwell Smith  
Michele Manenti:
The best way is to have a signal service that works well and is stable. No need to have a BLOG or spend so many words, profits and your PERFOMANCE will make the difference.

Thanks for the reply Michele.... Much appreciated!  I noticed you have 3 subscribing members currently;  did you do anything specific to get them, or did they just show-up one day?  Do u know how they found you?

My numbers are comparable to yours, but I get no luv from subscribers!   Give me something that works...  Please, thx, and good luck!

Christian Maxwell Smith
Christian Maxwell Smith  
Tarik Aljanabi:

Hi,

the only way is to do good trades with minimum drawdown, then you will get good Rank score, subscribers always search for good Rank, if you be in the first best 5 signals you will get a lot of subscribers. don't search for other way and lose time, if you are a subscriber you will lock for bla bla bla or for performance and good rank?

Regards

Thx for the reply Traik.  I agree; if I was looking to subscribe to a signal....   yes I would look for performance and rank.   However, my performance is very good when compared to some of those signal providers with a higher rank and lower performance.  Yet, those guys have subscribers, and they get ranked as a ``first best 5 signal``  on the MQL5 home page.        How do they get there and I don't?   How do they have a higher rank then me when there results are not nearly as good as mine?  I GUESS I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING NOTICED....   Because my performance is solid!  but its like nobody knows I even exist, so how do I get attention?  any advice there?  Thx bud!
Christian Maxwell Smith
Christian Maxwell Smith  
Sergey Golubev:

More - 

Thanks for the help Sergey.  I will review what you've sent me and possibly follow-up with u again.   Have a good day!
To add comments, please log in or register