best EA in the world 10000000000% profit

To add comments, please log in or register
gen.on.ea
gen.on.ea  

problem 1.

result of strange

back test result

sorry when the subject isn't related with content.

hmmm... nice but i should say that what you see is because

strategy tester/ terminal bugs ( i'm not sure )

which i don't know why there incorrect price in generated ticks in a symbol.

i use set 1 minute OHLC . testing period 2010.02.01 - 2010.08.24. ( multi currency EA with simultaneous order)

here is the problem :

error on ticks for a symbol only

i assume that problem come from terminal / strategy tester because i don't have access to historical data like on MT4.

problem 2.

after testing complete / disconnected from strategy tester, this platform "eat" all memory resource (99% of 1 GB ) not for CPU , and some warning message appear like this,

memory exception

then "eat" virtual memory resource ( more than 77 % of 1.5 GB ) ? 

virtual memory

these happen after test complete. so i don't need to worry because my EA still able to make profit. but how about with these.

rules

III. 7

• Be operable and testable throughout the time period of January 1st 2010 to December 31st 2010
  • Be operable with accounts numbered from 600 000 to 650 000
  • Be operable with demo-accounts, opened on the server of access.metatrader5.com:443
  • never use scalping: if the profits of 25% of trades, made by the end of the contest, are detected to range within the spread, the Participant will be disqualified
  • Properly consider the settings of financial instruments without rigidly set parameters (limitations by lots, spreads, minimum deviations from the market, etc.)
  • Make a minimum of 5 non-demo trades in the first 8 months of testing (2010.01.01 - 2010.09.01) and in the 3 months of the contest
  • Be free of any critical programming bugs in the code (looping, freezing up, etc.) or any clearly harmful actions
  • Be efficient in CPU resources and computer memory

can you show me where actual problem come from?

thanks

Alexey Da
Alexey Da  

Please, write to servicedesk.

Describe your situation as full as possible, attach logs of terminal, tester and agents.

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
gen.on.ea
gen.on.ea  

OMG, it come back again.

problem 1. resolved after update ( i think but not ).

problem  2. resolved after i change time frame from M1 to D1 ( but it will change main of strategy )

what

ticks

i just have 1 day left to find best setting of my EA ? is there any imoticon in this forum

thimsel
thimsel  
gen.on.ea:

OMG, it come back again.

problem 1. resolved after update ( i think but not ).

problem  2. resolved after i change time frame from M1 to D1 ( but it will change main of strategy )

i just have 1 day left to find best setting of my EA ? is there any imoticon in this forum

Hi All,

I'm new in this Forum

Do you know some EA good for SCALPING

Excuse me for the stupid Question

but I searched for many times

and Fouded NOTHING 

thank YOU 

To add comments, please log in or register