Promoting products?

To add comments, please log in or register
Jeffrey Irick
Jeffrey Irick  

Hi, All

I have recently returned to MQL programming. While MQ was updating MT4/MT5 and changing the programming interface I stopped developing products while waiting on the MetaTrader updates to stabilize so that I didn't have to constantly rewrite the products I was creating.  

I am creating products for the market and would welcome any advice on promoting them to the community. I don't want to spam the community, I would just like to know if there is a way of getting the word out about new products I create that would not be considered spamming. Simply having a product published and hoping people will stumble across it is not an effective marketing strategy.

In addition, I understand that the affiliate program is no longer operational. Is this correct? I had intended to place affiliate links to Market products on my personal website but this is apparently no longer possible. Is the widgets option for your own products still operational? If so, do you have to generate a seperate widget code for each place you may wish to display a widget or can you generate a single widget code to use for all displays of your widget?

Thanks in advance for any info that will shed some light on my questions.

Jeff Irick AKA "ProfessorMetal"

To add comments, please log in or register