icustom help

hi everybody,

i need help if someone can do i will be grate, is simple, when i do an indicator icustom like this:

double BUY1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"RSI",1,Current);
            double BUY2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"CUSTOMINDI",1,Current);    < IF THIS INDI HAS ALERT, IT COMES A ALARM AND PRINT THE MESSAGE BUT DONT APPEAR THE ARROW

double SELL1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"RSI",0,Current);
            double SELL2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"CUSTOMIND",0,Current);    < IF THIS INDI HAS ALERT, IT COMES A ALARM AND PRINT THE MESSAGE BUT DONT APPEAR THE ARROW

i would like to know how i remove this signals the alarm and the print, for remove unnecessary alert, else the good signal is the combination of the two indicators

hope someone know this and want to help

grate.

guedezvaldo1: i would like to know how i remove this signals the alarm and the print,
Modify the code (if you have it.) Otherwise ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

whroeder1:
Modify the code (if you have it.) Otherwise ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.
yes, somes custom indis i have source code i do this, but somes indis i need combine to test i dont have the source code

just know

double BUY1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"RSI",0,0,0,1,Current);
            double BUY2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"CUSTOMINDI",0,0,0,1,Current);    < THIS 0 ARE THE PARAMETERS

why dont work with this ? i use 5,6,7,0,0,0,...

Files:

1. That has nothing to so with your two iCustom calls. And has nothing to do with your original question.
  2. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  3. See Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

whroeder1:
  1. That has nothing to so with your two iCustom calls. And has nothing to do with your original question.
  2. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here.
  3. See Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum

When I combine this appended indicator with another indicator by icustom the signs of it come unnecessarily, whereas I just want the signal of the scheduled icustom

Reason: