Expert - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Chaiya Srisawat
Chaiya Srisawat  
noorad sharafi:

What strategy did you achieve on this chart?

my strategies is waiting and waiting trade only 1-2 a month using simple ma / ma_trend+zigzag / lot increasing on constant risk. 

chaiya

bennyesperanza
bennyesperanza  
I have a strategy that I've been using for quite sometime, but I want to create it in MetaEditor. But just by looking, defenitely I'm confused though I've given myself a chance to understand. Can anybody help?
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Ganden Sudewa
Ganden Sudewa  
Stop trade when Account Balance)" below "  Acceptable risk percentage (%) of Initial Balance
Guufuj Forex
Guufuj Forex  

noorad sharafi:
What features should be a good expert ?

Kill Your Account = False

vdlamee
vdlamee  

i would like to create a ea and using the arrow of this indicator [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] with the stop loss and take the profit that i can modifier, whatever one could program me please

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
vdlamee:

i would like to create a ea and using the arrow of this indicator [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] with the stop loss and take the profit that i can modifier, whatever one could program me please

Please do not spam on the forum.
Besides, there is Freelance service for such a request for example.

To add comments, please log in or register