FxPulse 4.0 - news Indicator for MT4

FxPulse 4.0 - Free MT4 indicator news. Support 11 languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hungarian, Polish, Indonesian.

Real time Economic news!

It's 100% Free!

Pulse Fx 4.0 provides you with real-time news right on the chart!

Files:
fx-pulse-4.zip  1346 kb

expertoption:
FxPulse 4.0 - Free MT4 indicator news. Support 11 languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hungarian, Polish, Indonesian. Real time Economic news! It's 100% Free! Pulse Fx 4.0 provides you with real-time news right on the chart!

expertoption:
FxPulse 4.0 - Free MT4 indicator news. Support 11 languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Hungarian, Polish, Indonesian. Real time Economic news! It's 100% Free! Pulse Fx 4.0 provides you with real-time news right on the chart!

Hi! Could you please add couple of screenshots and explanations what exactly the indicators shows? Why I'm asking - for example in my MT4 terminal I already getting the news from my broker - pretty the same stuff as everyone else. Just wondering whether this indicator provides some tradable info?

Can you send me the .ex4 data. I can't choose any Meta Trader installation folder.

herbst:

Can you send me the .ex4 data. I can't choose any Meta Trader installation folder.

Please send files, I want to modify and will then share, hoping to alter this to make decisions based on news.

jonathan.mcbrine@gmail.com

Reason: