Looking for better spreads

Hello, I would like to share with you something about trading with Trade24. I am an experienced trader and have accounts with 2 other brokers. I am using the chance here to receive signals for trading because they are like 70% accurate till now (I am with the company for like 3 months). What I don't like is there terms for trading. The spread for the Majors could be lower definitely. They are trying to do their best and providing lower spreads but could be much lower. Trade24, think about this.

I am trading at Vinson Financials and they have 2 account plans (can fulfill many requirements of variety trader classes). According to my experience, the spread they offer are quite good comparing with other brokers I tried. They also have daily analysis as a trustful and helpful resource for your trading decision.

Hello guys, I want to say something about trade 24 too. Maybe you know this company. I started working with them 6 months ago but I have more than 4 years experience in trading. In the beginning I was sceptical but I learned new things from them. As they said people learn as long as they are alive and you can always learn something new. They delayed my education with 10 days but it's worth the waiting.

Now Brokers offer low spread you can enjoy trading with spread starting from 1 .It is quite reasonable for a trader. However he can see on gold or oil spread is high so he has to manage his capital according to it if he wants trade in these risky pairs

I think the spread is best to spread in the ECN account, for trading in ECN account spreads that happens quite small so it will be very beneficial for us because with so it will benefit us

Reason: