Do you enjoy Forex?

I want to ask other traders that how far they enjoy this business? Is it a source of joy and fun for them or they consider it as a boring and tensed business. Share your points of view.

davidblack:
I want to ask other traders that how far they enjoy this business? Is it a source of joy and fun for them or they consider it as a boring and tensed business. Share your points of view.

yeah. i enjoy with forex market. this is great business. i feel it is interesting. when we get profit. we will be happy

yes i am enjoying forex trading , i think that forex is very interesting trading system , earning 100 by 100 dollar in a month ,,,,,,,,, this is very easy matter but before trading we have to know what is really market trend who can understand real market trend he must be successful

I enjoy forex because forex for me is a business that has a lot of advantages, with small trades using money that will make us more leverage trading again. therefore we need to learn and practice many trading well so we will be able to try trading with a maximum

Forex is risky but can be enjoyable when the necessary skills and knowledge is applied thereby minimizing risk and loss but increasing profit earned .

trading with a minimum deposit will be useful for traders because the minimum deposit then we will be able to train the psychology of trading so that we can enjoy forex trading. to the maximum to try trading with maximum results we can get

Trading becomes interesting and enjoyable when you make profits consistently , it becomes boring the other way round when things aren't pretty well and losses are being consistently recorded .

Reason: