Mobile trading is good or bad. - page 2

It always gives extra advantage for those who are not just sitting in front of computer all the times. The important thing is that your broker must provide a platform like WFX Markets is providing 7 platforms including mobile platforms.

uncle gober:
I am sure, mobile trading paltform are really helpfull. Sometime I using it with my android mobile to check my position. But for making some analyse, I prefer using my PC with metatrader 4 installed .

yes, I agree with you, mobile trading platform is very profitable. But if we want to open a position, I think it is not suitable for use. I prefer the mobile trading platform only to monitor the chart alone.

Mobile trading is very useful for traders who have high mobility, because the time to be in front of the computer or laptop is very limited, with the mobile platform and internet connection trading can be done anywhere and anytime. Sometimes I also use mobile platform for trading with my galleass account. Mobile platform make trading more flexible.

mobile trading platform is suitable for use by traders who have limited time to be in front of the PC. Or also forex traders who make trading as a part-time job. But again I say, the mobile platform is not very convenient to do OP. Therefore, I only use the mobile platform for chart monitoring alone.

Mobile trading is a good initiative but i find it more easier to trade through my web trader as I am able to look at multiple screens while trading from a PC.

Mobile trading is useful if we habe 3G or 4G plans, but if the speed of our Internet is slow it is jot advisable to do forex trading.

especially when we aren't at home. Trading by using mobile will be more comfortable than using PC. I also use Android to trade with Instaforex when i'm not at home

I think its good under some urgency, like if you are away from your computer for a longer period and don't wanna miss your chance to make profit.

Reason: