Download MetaTrader 5

Post Your Indicators Here - I will Code EA for You!

To add comments, please log in or register
Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  

Hi,

I just learnt MQL coding. I like to implement coding experince. Please post or PM me the indicator to be converted to EA or any strategy you have in your mind.

Please send MQL code of the indicator details of your Strategy.

Its Free Service for Limited time.

To Your Success

Sheriff

jb1981
jb1981  

Hi Sheriff,

Welcome to the forums. You mentioned that you just learnt MQl coding.. I'm interested to see if you would be able to code something for me. Its based on Fibonacci levels, linear regression and ATR.. let me know?

Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  
jb1981:
Hi Sheriff,Welcome to the forums. You mentioned that you just learnt MQl coding.. I'm interested to see if you would be able to code something for me. Its based on Fibonacci levels, linear regression and ATR.. let me know?

Hi,

Yes.can you explain more?

you need indicator for ATR,Linear regression Fibnocci levels means send me the conditions,etc..

jb1981
jb1981  
forexnewbie:
Hi,Yes.can you explain more?you need indicator for ATR,Linear regression Fibnocci levels means send me the conditions,etc..

I'll send you a detailed PM tomorrow. Its dinner time here now.

Paul75
Paul75  

Sheriff,

Can you develop an EA which will send an alert on my mobile as price hit stop loss limit set by me?

jb1981
jb1981  
Paul75:
Sheriff, Can you develop an EA which will send an alert on my mobile as price hit stop loss limit set by me?

Hey Paul, you don't really need an EA to do that. Here is a link (Forex Price Alerts - How to get forex alerts when you are on the go) to different ways you can set up price alerts in MT4 and they're all free.

I use Fxalerts to send me an SMS when either my S/L or T/P is reached.

jb1981
jb1981  

Sheriff,

Need a simple ea or indicator, which I think will be useful for everybody.

When a trade is closed, send an email with the following details:

Symbol - Open Price - S/L - T/P - Close Price - Trade Duration - Total Profit or Loss

Let me know?

atsats
atsats  

sir i want to get a modification of 10point3 ea. its trade with following trade. suppose when market is in buy trend then it open trade with buy. but i don't want that. i just want that time sell signal. i think u realise my think. or please add a option to give direction sell/buy for opening trade.

jb1981
jb1981  

Hi Sheriff.. haven't heard from you in a while.. Hope all the requests didn't scare you into leaving this forum

Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  

Hi,

Thanks for posting your strategies/ideas. will back soon.

Finch
Finch  

Hi,

i need an EA with a simple buy/sell rule for these indicators below.

I don't know how is the correct syntax.

double LR = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "LinearRegression-REAL_nrp_mtf", 1, 0);double LRI = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "linear-regression-indikator", 1, 0);

My EA should buy at green and sell at red, buy-sell stop at opposite signal.

I would also satisfy even the buy/sell rule

I hope someone can give me an advice how to integrate the indicator into my EA with the right buy/sell rule.

thx

F!nch

To add comments, please log in or register