$1000/ Day in Forex. How Possible? - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
mq2u:
Why is it that almost no one in this forum can write English without a lot of errors?  Are almost none of you native English speakers?  (Not knocking it - just curious.)  I do wonder if non-native English speakers can spot scams as easily though and there are a lot on this website.  Or are most of you math whizzes that weren't into English in school?  Its soft of like reading writing done my elementary school students.  No offense for foreign language people as I only speak one language and greatly admire multi-lingual people. 

For information - people can read and write the posts on many languages - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2013.08.09 15:22

MQL5.com forum now features automatic translation of any messages. You can translate any forum message, regardless of its source language, into one of 12 languages: Arabic, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Korean, Chinese, French, Portuguese and Japanese. Thus, you can translate forum messages from any language.

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages from Any Language

Write in your mother tongue and communicate with MQL5.com participants in the way you like. Now, everyone will be able to understand you! Translate any Forum discussions in two clicks and read them in your native language. So, you will also be able to understand anyone!  

Automatic Translation of MQL5.com Forum Messages

The editor of forum messages has also obtained some new features. After you have prepared your message in any language, you can translate it into one of the three interface languages (English, Russian or Chinese) right in the editor. To do that, click Translate button on the editor's panel.

Click Translate Button on the Editor's Panel 

There are no linguistic barriers on MQL5.com forum any more. Now, you are able to find common language with all community members!

So, not a problem at all (means: everyone is invited irrespective of skin color, race, languages abilities and so on).
Patrick John Peguit
Patrick John Peguit  
$100K account probably u can get 1% profit provided u have a good strategy that can adopt in any condition on the markets..
Mahmoud Siddiq Jalloh
Mahmoud Siddiq Jalloh  
I’m so surprised that I asked the one I bought my Expert Advisor from a simple question, expecting a quick reply so I can get on with the trade. He didn’t even bother. Look at the message still sitting down there. I’m sure he hasn’t even read it let alone reply to it. I’m new on this EA trade stuff, so guys tell me in a simple sentence, what do I do after the installation? Do I require additional file downloads or not? Please help me out.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Mahmoud Siddiq Jalloh:
I’m so surprised that I asked the one I bought my Expert Advisor from a simple question, expecting a quick reply so I can get on with the trade. He didn’t even bother. Look at the message still sitting down there. I’m sure he hasn’t even read it let alone reply to it. I’m new on this EA trade stuff, so guys tell me in a simple sentence, what do I do after the installation? Do I require additional file downloads or not? Please help me out.

Read first page of this thread.

and more - 

----------------

How to prepare MT4 for backtesting/trading with some pair
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page94#comment_4070616 

----------------

Do you Autotrade?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page76#comment_2743406 

----------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 
MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

----------------

How to host an automated trading robot on Metatrader (how to attach EA to the chart for trading)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/238562#comment_7158340 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

automated trading robot

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.04.19 11:43

1. Open your MT4 platform.

2. Open the chart of the instrument that you want to trade with (currency, stock, commodity or index).

3. Copy the .ex4 file of your expert advisor (I believe this is what you call automated trading robot) and paste it in the: File >> Open Data Folder >> MQL4 >> Experts folder of your MT4 platform.

4. Right click on the Refresh option of your Experts Advisors folder in the MT4 Navigator window.

5. Click on the Experts Advisors folder, find the expert you've just inserted and drag it on the chart that you want to use it with.

6. A window with the Expert Advisor's setting will be opened and there you can fill all the parameters of your "robot".

7. Don't forget to tick the: Allow live trading in the Common tab of your Expert's settings.

8. Close the settings window and if you want to begin trading with your Expert Advisor, click the: Auto Trading button of your MT4 platform.

9. If you see a happy smiling face in the upper right corner of your chart, then you are OK.

10. If you want to avoid internet and power outages, it is strongly recommended to use a VPS service for your automated trading.

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Nsimba Kanamua
Nsimba Kanamua  
Yes It is impossible
Ramachandran Palanisamy
Ramachandran Palanisamy  
Yes possible with a $100,000 account
Vimal Nathwani
Vimal Nathwani  

Of course you can make $1k per day. You can even make $10k per day! But of course you need to be well capitalised.

I wouldn't focus on the gain.

If you can't make a strategy work with $100 then forget scaling up! It won't work with $1000,$10k,$100k or whatever you throw at it

Just micro lot trade, see how you get on and scale up over time. $100 is enough to try a strategy on a micro lot basis

Chris Mukengeshayi
Chris Mukengeshayi  

It's possible to make $ 20 000.00 or more per month without a sweat if you have an account with a balance of $ 130 000.00

There are people who make that, it will be a waste of time to come and tell anyone on this forum.

Remember market doesn't just move everyday, market move like once or twice every week.

If you trades everyday chances are you will blow your account after 3 months like some of the day traders and other scalper.

Good luck and all the best with your trading.

Mosleur Rahaman Riad
Mosleur Rahaman Riad  

1k every day very much possible .  If you have a 100k account that means 1% a day. .anyways  With a small account like $10000 it's really difficult, but very much possible I am not sure at list not each and everyday but someday . 

Maybe :)

Smith Stuggartt
Smith Stuggartt  
Nsimba Kanamua:
Yes It is impossible
It is not impossible, there is plenty ways you can do that. With time you can do that but as people think forex is an easy and fast way to make money. After losing in few months, they get discouraged and they start calling forex is a scam, that is lack of patience. He took me 6 years before I could start enjoying forex.
To add comments, please log in or register