$1000/ Day in Forex. How Possible?

To add comments, please log in or register
JackFrancisco
JackFrancisco  

A lot of traders announce that they are able to make $1000 a day. Although I mostly greet them with disbelief, I have decided to raise the issue here to see whether anyone is REALLY making that much per day or its fake?
I am waiting your good replies.

Paul75
Paul75  

Where did you read such announcement from traders? Can you share source or website?

ilha01
ilha01  

Friend per day $1000 may be difficult.If we want to gain this amount we have to invest much more and have to study hard and practice also hard.

Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  

$1000/Day in Forex is possible but it needs huge capital to trade per day and I don't think that any trader takes so high risk. So, it is fake. I did not meet any trader who made $1000 per day profit.

JackFrancisco
JackFrancisco  

as per i know 1000$ is not possible. But a trader- a good friend of mine challenged me that he will earn $1000 per day. he will invest massively

That was crazy i think to gain 1000% in a day. If that was possible only for the great trader who have superb strategy and system and he was get his fortune at that day. Not easy to gain just 10% in forex. All of us know about that. If there any people can gain 1000% a day, he will becoming the richest people in the world. Just thinking with only 1$ capital, he can gain more than 10.000$ in a week if they can make 1000% a day.

Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  

According to me, 1000% is not possible with just $1 in present market situation.

mtuppers
mtuppers  

Ah $1000 a day, yes it is possible, but...

first you need to be either

big fat account.

big risk taker.

then you need to have a good system to go with it.

for big fat account, like you are trading 5 stander lot, that would be only need 20 pips a day.

for big risk taker, like you have 2k account you risk 1 stander lot, then you need 100 pips a day.

JackFrancisco
JackFrancisco  
mtuppers:
Ah $1000 a day, yes it is possible, but...first you need to be eitherbig fat account.big risk taker.then you need to have a good system to go with it.for big fat account, like you are trading 5 stander lot, that would be only need 20 pips a day.for big risk taker, like you have 2k account you risk 1 stander lot, then you need 100 pips a day.

I think you have the right strategy and am sure that it may be a success if we tried this. Proper stop loss and take is a must in this strategy. Be a risk taker and you will be rich guys

mehedi275
mehedi275  

It may be possible if you get a proper direction from any one who are established. There are a lot of traders under our broker. ECN/STP Forex Broker , European Regulated Forex Broker , Cash Rebates Forex Broker, a Broker who Allow EA Trading ( Robot ). So, You should join with us as soon as possible.

JackFrancisco
JackFrancisco  

my friend is a forex trader

and told me this- it is possible if

Win 10 pips from a trade with 100 lots.

Win 50 pips daily with 20 lots.

Win 100 pips daily with 10 lots.

Win 500 pips daily with 2 lots

i think that Winning 10, 50 and 100 is very possible but winning 500 pips is a bit unrealistic

hazelj80
hazelj80  

If you have a 50k account. then you'd do it easy. you guys just don't know people with those size accounts. but they do exist. they aren't coming in here to tell you that. why would they?

To add comments, please log in or register