Reliable broker with 1:500 leverage and people who have proofs of payment - page 2

fortune:
What do you mean when u say "get more Better". What more do you need from profiforex. I think they offer the major payment processors and all are convenient for everyone irrespective of where you are from.

I think it mean broker will be give better service to make their client more satisfied and good broker will do it. I also get it from InstaForex. All services is better from time to time

trill:
Am with this broker and you know, one thing you can be sure of is that withdrawing money is a no brainer. Very easy.

Yeah! very easy to withdraw, with so many options to choose from. Examples are found in this link: Withdraw via Skrill - Get the profit - Profiforex Forex Broker.

You know, what really impresses me about this broker is how educative and informative their site is. In this past few months, i have learned a whole lot from it. A piece i would always remember is how to control our emotions.

Profiforex is a reliable and transparent broker. They are known for provision of good trading service. And they offer different payment method which are convenient that you can choose from and they offer 1:500. As for withdrawal trust you will not have any problem.

always remember that a leverage is like a 2 edged sword; it can help you make large sums of money within a short time, or it can also go against you to wipe out your account. Since you are looking for a broker with a leverage of up to 1:500, Profiforex offers a leverage of up to 1:500 and they are well reliable enough to process your withdrawals fast any time you need your money.

Though I don’t use the maximum leverage allowance, the broker Profiforex is one ECN broker that offers leverage of 1:500 and I just placed my 10th withdrawal from the account, which I am expecting it by Monday morning

That a broker offers a leverage of up to 1:500 does not mean that traders should trade with it; because this leverage of a thing works as a 2 edged sword. Profiforex broker offers 1:500 leverage but I never enter a trade with more than 1:20 leverage.

Reason: