Download MetaTrader 5

Very good signal provider!

To add comments, please log in or register
karol vesely
karol vesely  

I test now a new signal provider Josh Taylor from Trade Adviser Pro for one week trial for &1, - and I already made on micro live $12, -, ha,ha,ha...

Google his Web Site it is worth it.

Cheers Hermes

Paul75
Paul75  

There are number of signal providers but most of them are fraud and their signals don't work. So, it is very important to use a reliable and trusted signal provider.

Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  

Hermes, I think it is not good idea to say traders search for a particular website if it is useful for you. Why did you not share website URL here?

karol vesely
karol vesely  

Because I didn't have it handy at that time. That's no problem to google it, is it? When you cannot google it don't trade. Trading is more difficult than find something.

One moment, please.

Tomorrow is my last day for $1. In 6 working days I made on live micro with 0.01 lots $19.93.

19 x 4 weeks= $76 average a month. On mini account x10 = 190 x 4 weeks= $760.

Minimum deposit for micro $1.000 and for mini $ 3.000.

Mirror account is for VPS segregated account. They trade for you. You just count money but it is not for me! It would be like have a sex through condom, you cannot enjoy it. I like manual trading because it is exciting adrenalin drug. Better than hashish! Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

karol vesely
karol vesely  

There are some changes. I trade their signals for over week for $1 but the performance is going down as with all signals providers (+$6 on micro) I am afraid that the signals they give you will not even pay the monthly fee $ 97.

The best signal providers are we when concentrate on trade.

Cheers Hermes

mcatlin84
mcatlin84  
hermes777:
There are some changes. I trade their signals for over week for $1 but the performance is going down as with all signals providers (+$6 on micro) I am afraid that the signals they give you will not even pay the monthly fee $ 97.The best signal providers are we when concentrate on trade.Cheers Hermes

That is unfortunate. There are places on the internet that allow you to review trading systems and trade them with no cost. I suggest you look into those. Google zulu trade , They have been around for quite some time.

karol vesely
karol vesely  

Sorry for the misleading title of this thread! After they charged me with pay of full year membership without my authorization I wrote to Ryan Macintosh an email:

"I actually deciphered your undercover FX signal business! You lurk people to sign for $1 trial just to get their credit cards and then you charge the credit cards without their authorization what is a criminal offense ready for FBI. And you charge immediately yearly member-shit to get more fast money out of the scam!

Read my first email I sent you before signing for the $1 trial! I warned you that I am signing only for the Trial not for any membership yet! If the results would be good maybe I would sign later for membership but the results of the trial period are terrible. On the last trade USDCHF I lost on micro 0.01 -$7.65 (you should know how many pips it is). All together lost on trial -$12.93!

I already signed once for trial period it was $7 by Honest Forex Signals and they acted exactly like you! Therefore, because of that experience with so called "FX signal services" I sent you a warning in the first email. Nothing new on the scam market you are not the first!

It was nice to chat with you.

At least, have a successful scams when you cannot pips."

I warned them with court appeal and they paid me money back what have they stolen through misuse of credit card. In that moment you give them credit card you are in their hands!

I hope we learn from those scams.

Cheers Hermes

P.S. Giving to scams a credit card is the same as giving YES to woman on wedding day in church! Ha, ha, ha...

dolast
dolast  

Trade Advisor Pro via myidealservers.myidealservers.com

Sep 30 (3 days ago)

to alowvoltage

PSD Customers...We are in 3 live trades. AUD/JPY (and most of the JPY cross

pairs) spiked down and then shot back up. Once this pair is strong on the

uptrend again we are going to pull a lot of pips out of it.This trade

stopped out. USD/CAD closed at break even.EUR/JPY also hit our open and

spiked down, stopped out -80 pips and shot back up. EUR/GBP is live and

looking great.

Today is the 30th day of the month. We are at -758 pips with 18 wins, 16

losses, 6 break evens.

dolast
dolast  

Today is the 2nd day of the month. We are at -35 pips with 1 wins, 1

losses, 0 break evens.

karol vesely
karol vesely  

I wish you luck with signal providers! It is the same selling mind like selling systems and EAs. No difference.

Hermes

Paul75
Paul75  
That is unfortunate. There are places on the internet that allow you to review trading systems and trade them with no cost. I suggest you look into those. Google zulu trade , They have been around for quite some time.

yes agree with you.. and zulu trade is also good to have as this is very smooth trading system.

To add comments, please log in or register