Download MetaTrader 5

Pop-up Alert When Price Touches Moving Average(MA)

To add comments, please log in or register
frankospin
frankospin  

Hello Code Gurus in the house! (Scorpion & Co.)

I am looking for an indicator whereby it is only when Price touches the MA, a pop-up alert showing the price it touched the MA is triggered. Not when price crosses above or below the MA. Is there an indicator like that here? Thanks in advance.

Paul75
Paul75  

Price Alert indicator can help you. Search in this or some other forums like babypips, dailyfx etc.

gioepicchigmailcom
gioepicchigmailcom  
romotly007:
Hello Code Gurus in the house! (Scorpion & Co.) I am looking for an indicator whereby it is only when Price touches the MA, a pop-up alert showing the price it touched the MA is triggered. Not when price crosses above or below the MA. Is there an indicator like that here? Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I ask you if you pass me please the alert or EA that you are requested. many thnks

joe2003

purpleskye
purpleskye  

I'm looking for the same thing. Please let me know if there is a link to download it from. thank you.

MrKentet
MrKentet  
romotly007:
Hello Code Gurus in the house! (Scorpion & Co.) I am looking for an indicator whereby it is only when Price touches the MA, a pop-up alert showing the price it touched the MA is triggered. Not when price crosses above or below the MA. Is there an indicator like that here? Thanks in advance.

I am looking for this same alert, its should be one ma alert and not two crossing MA. Because many master code on the Net share the crossing MA alert but it was two crossing MA.

I will very appreciated if any master code here would able to share for this single MA alert.

I will add this single MA alert on my Bollinger band strategy.

Thanks in advance master..

To add comments, please log in or register