Where to Get Forex Training - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Coleen
Coleen  

It seems to me that the best way of learning trading is to combine all these variant: demo, seminars, forums etc.

Shawn Michal
Shawn Michal  

Online websites are the best place for forex training in this row first name come of Babypips School another good website is Fx Training Center | Forex Australia.

Coleen
Coleen  

I agree with shawnmichal - I liked babipips school very much. And of course on this forum there are a lot useful suggestions as to trading.

kickboxer
kickboxer  

Forex is too difficult for a beginner to teach him self and get success, Forex market is too risky for a beginner to teach him/her self to understand every thing about the Forex market, some one who does not no any thing about trading can not even trade and get success out of the demo trading.

Best Regard

Vishal Chadha

Tips.biz

lupex
lupex  

True, we also need to practice with demo account. Keep on practicing until you can minimize the lost. I do this for almost 3 years. Before I start trading with real account..

Samuel23
Samuel23  
Shawnmichal:
Online websites are the best place for forex training in this row first name come of Babypips School another good website is Fx Training Center | Forex Australia.

Hey you also have learn Forex using this site. Am also one who learn using this site and it was very helpful to me. I am today a trader and it because of this site. I would recommend beginners to follow it and am sure they will surely get something good out of it!

Samuel23
Samuel23  
plompex:
True, we also need to practice with demo account. Keep on practicing until you can minimize the lost. I do this for almost 3 years. Before I start trading with real account..

3 years in demo account before proceeding with Live. Well i guess that it too much but it depend on the person as well. I don't blame you as this can also become your power as you spent 3 years in demo and also it seems you prefer to use safety also.

gaban
gaban  
Samuel23:
3 years in demo account before proceeding with Live. Well i guess that it too much but it depend on the person as well. I don't blame you as this can also become your power as you spent 3 years in demo and also it seems you prefer to use safety also.

3 years is a long time, and I am sure, you definitely get a lot of experience from the demo trading. I just spend 3 month in demo trading, but until now, i still use this account to improve my trading skills.

Ray7
Ray7  

Yes it seems to me very long period of time years. I hope it is enough 4-6 month on demo for getting experience. But I can say I return to demo when my strategy doesn't work for building new and than begin trade on live.

gaban
gaban  
Ray7:
Yes it seems to me very long period of time years. I hope it is enough 4-6 month on demo for getting experience. But I can say I return to demo when my strategy doesn't work for building new and than begin trade on live.

I think if we have ready to trade in real, we should try it. But don't make deposit, use bonus from our broker to start trading in real, so if we get loss, it's not our own money and we can know how trade in real. I use bonus post from instaforex to start trade with my real account.

To add comments, please log in or register