copy my $$ maker trades!!

hello, i trade forex profitably full time for a living and i use various systems such as patterns etc to enter/exit a trade.

i believe that the worst and the best part of trading is the patience. winners have it, losers don't

i am going to post my trades here and you all are free to follow it ( on DEMO first) and if they prove to be profitable to you, please do post here so everyone can benefit from it.

now, before any question arises, i am NOT selling any signal service or anything, it's just that deciding for a trade takes a few moments, waiting for the trade to execute takes time. so i decided to put the spare time to good use by posting it here, just maybe someone benefits from it.

i am not going to tell you your stoploss or howmuch your should trade or something like that. please follow basis money management rules and you should be ok.

1- never risk more than 2% on your capital on any one trade

2- your stoploss should be at least 30 pips away ,so that your stoploss doesn't get hit too often , reduce lot size if you have to.

3 when your position moves 30 pips in profit, move stoploss to breakeven and then put a trailing stop of 25 pips.

4 dont' make market orders - make pending buy or sell orders, whichever way you think market is going to move.

5 when you get your 2-3% profit from the market, dont' get greedy, shutdown the computer and go for golf, markets have a nasty habit of taking back everything from greedy people.

6 better to be sad making less money, than losing money.

7 make the plan before you enter the trade, what will you do when market goes up, sideways or down, write it before entering the trade, and stick to it!

if after 10 trades of mine in DEMO you don't make money, then my trading style does NOT suit you, then DON"T copy my trades.

that's it for now, let's hope you make some money

Eurousd current price 1.29423

15 minute timeframe.

80% chance

it appears that a big downfall is about to come on the 15 minute timeframe. it can go as much as 70-100 pips. confirmed it by 30 minute timeframe as well

i've put sell pending order at 1.2910 with 25 pip trailing stop and stoploss at 1.30100 ( i know stoploss is rather large, however i have already reduced my lot size to reflect that, 100 pop loss is still within 2% of per trade loss limit.

20% chance

i have a small buy order at 1.2970 with some profit if it does NOT hit the sell order first. i will remove the second pending order once any of the two order hits.

please do post here IF you make something with this.

Regards

Your some basis money management rules work specially "stoploss" and "never risk more than 2%". Thanks to share such useful tips with us.

USDCAD

current price 1.02013

it appears that the price movement has hit some sort of resistance/equilibrium. it can move either way now.

i have put a pending buy order at 1.02250 with a 50 pip stop loss and 20 pip trailing stop.

i have also put a pending sell order at 1.01700 also with 50 pip stop loss and 20 pip trailing stop.

remember when price moves 20 pips in profit, move stop loss to breakeven point, never let a profitable position turn to loss.

30 minute chart says it's gonna go up.

if you have a special request for some currency or time frame, please do let me know. i am free most of the time.

NICE!! both the trades turned to profit!

current price 1.29800 ( this trade is for EuroUsd )

i have put in a sell order at 1.29601 with a stoploss of 1.30150 and 25 pip trailing stop. IF it makes this move, then it is expected to go to about 1.2860-80 zone

on the one hour timeframe it seems to be making a falling wedge which means that it can go up

so i have also put in buy order at 1.30200 with a stoploss of 30 pips only, and trailing stop at 20 pips. shorter stoploss is because even if it moves upwards, i dont' think it will go above the 1.30500-1.30700 range so there is more risk, and less profit in this trade.

GBP/USD

current price - 1.55800

it has just broken off a triangle on the 1 hour and 15 minute chart with a strong upswing

i have put in a pending buy order at 1.56200 and IF the order gets executed, then the stop loss will be 40 pips, with about 40 pips trailing stop.

some might ask why 40 pips trailing stop, it's because it seems to be hitting some sort of a resistance at 1.5660-70 zone, and IF it breaks through it, it can go another 100 pips to 1.57500 there appears to be no other resistance till then.

USD/JPY -

this pair seems to be making a down move.

current price 76.77

sell it and put a stoploss at 77.20 and as it moves down, keep on moving the stop loss even lower,

trailing stop at 30 pips.

don't try to take too many trades at a time. remember money management .

next will be some scalping trades, as they come. 10-15 pips profit, 5 pips loss. excluding spread

nice!! all the trades are in profit, one trade might have been in loss, but it did not hit initially and missed by 0.1 pip now the same trade is in 35 pip profit. ( gbp/usd)

euro usd is on with a 30 pip trailing stop.

i have closed usd/jpy because it appears that it has hit some sort of major support level, and i am not willing to risk it going back up and making a profitable trade in loss.

there doesn't appear to be many scalping opportunities atm, except for one, GBP/JPY

it's currently trading at 120.2

you can buy this with 8 pip stoploss and 5 pip trailing stop. it should give you approx 15-25 pips.

and if someone does make some profit off it, please post it here with so everyone can know about it.

one good scalping opportunity just appeared, go short on USD/CHF - also, since all the timeframes are showing the same signal, this one just might prove to be the most profitable trade of them all!!

current price 0.93110, stoploss - 0.93200 and if you take slightly more risk, then put stoploss at 0.9330

booked my earlier order from 1.30300 nice 110 pip profit in this trade today.

current price 1.29240

order hasen't hit at current time ( 18:30 broker time)

it appears that EUR/USD still has some shorting left in it, so i am putting in a pending short order at in 1.29100 zone with a tight 30 pip stop loss and 20 pip trailing stop. i will also reduce lot size as well, because i dont' want to reenter a trade, so i am limiting my risk to a low level.

if anyone wants any special request to analyze a particular pair on a particular timeframe, please do let me know.

EURO/USD - current price - 1.2935

the order did hit yesterday, however it has become range bound.

it appears that it is making a bearish pennant pattern on the 15 minute TF and it has broken out of a uptrend channel on 1 hour time frame.

i expect the down move to last up to 1.2840-1.2860 zone ( previous low on 29th of December. )

so the sell order that was triggered in 1.2910 zone is still staying for the moment.

-----------------------------

GBP/JPY - current price - 119.84

the pair is range bound atm.

it seems to be making a down channel/triangle and is expected to move down, but because of narrow trading range size, it is difficult to confirm the trend.

i have put in a pending buy order at 120.25-120.35 zone and a pending sell order at 118.90-119.0 zone,

if it hits the buy order then it appears that it has no major resistance till 121.90-122.00 that would be almost 200 pips!!!

---------------

GBP/USD - current price - 1.5615

it seems to showing signs of slow downtrend because it has a major resistance on 1.5670-80 zone

it has tried to test the resistance twice and failed. and it appears to be trying that again, within downtrend.

so i have put in a pending buy order at 1.5710-20 zone and a pending sell order at 1.5560-70 zone.

----------

usd/jpy

it appears to be making a triangle on both the 15 and 30 minute timeframes

with a weak upward momentum. whether the momentum will last or die down remains to be seen.

i've put in a pending buy order at 77.80-90 zone and a sell order at 76.40-50 zone it is below a major support level which it has failed to break many times

-------------

AUD/USD

this pair seems to be making a triangle on on all the three time frames. with a downward momentum.

current price 1.0302

i've put a pending sell order at 1.02990 and a pending buy order at 1.03900

it appears that 1.03880 is a strong resistance,

-------------------

USD/CAD

the pair is making a triangle on 15 minute time frame.

a buy order at 1.01620-1.01720 zone which seems to be the high point of triangle and a sell order at 1.01041-1.00940 zone

---------

Eur/GBP -

current price - 0.82730

the pair shows no sign of recovery, it is still moving in a downward movement

a sell order at 0.8250-0.8260 zone with about 40-45 pip stop loss ( reduce position size if you have to, remember the golden rule 1 position at a time, no more than 2% loss in any one trade)

a buy order can be put at 0.8310-0.8320 if you want, but that would require a big stop loss of almost 60 pips. because a minor support level is at 0.8250-0.8260 zone

----------------

EUR/CHF

1.2184 - current price

this pair seems to be making steady up moves with a bit of wild swings

pair is range bound however it has tried to break the resistance of 1.22000 so i am putting in a buy order at 1.22150 and a pending sell order at 1.2115-25 zone which appears to be a major support level.

------------------

Reason: