Free coding for your trading system..

To add comments, please log in or register
theforexgeek
theforexgeek  

I will code your forex trading strategy into a MT4/MT5 EA free of charge. Reply to the thread with the system and I will code it and post it up or send you a download link if you prefer.

fx47
fx47  
theforexgeek:
I will code your forex trading strategy into a MT4/MT5 EA free of charge. Reply to the thread with the system and I will code it and post it up or send you a download link if you prefer.

Hi,

Can you please make an EA based on TCCI indicator. It's very simple though. Just order buy/sell when color changes of the indicator.

Thanks!

akinnx
akinnx  
theforexgeek:

Thanks for this forum. My trading experience has been greatly help by this forum.

I wish to know if any one could code the HMA EA to take care of the following rule.

Buying/Selling:

Place a buy Stop order at the high or sell stop order at low of the signal candle.

Buy Stop = High of Signal Candle + 10 pips (or whatever pips the trader wishes to use to filter)

Sell Stop = Low of the Signal Candle - 10 pips (or What ever pips the traders wishes to use to filter)

When one order triggers the other pending order closes.

Profit = determined pips or opposite signal (at the close of another signal candle).

Note: An HMA trend Ea exist in this forum but I want the above Parameters be included.

ndebedjour
ndebedjour  

theforexgeek is banned so, who responds to the posts?

yogibear13
yogibear13  
theforexgeek:

Hi. I need to convert a common Mt4 indicator into an EA.

Pls Email to me & I will email the details to you. My email is [...]

Harold
Harold  
theforexgeek:

can you code my EA? write me to: [...]

Harold
Harold  

can you code my EA for mt4? with alerts. it is based on two indicators

theforexgeek:
mathluck
mathluck  
theforexgeek:

I have an indicator with color base and woking on 5 min charts. I want to add sound alert when all colors are red or blue. When all colours turn into red i need sell signal, when all colours turn into purple i need buy signal.

Also if you can create an expert advisor in which i can determine stop loss and take profits based on tis indicator. I want to test the indicator via EA.

My priority is the sound alert and screen pop-up. I will be glad if you can create an expert

Files:
mathluck
mathluck  
theforexgeek:

I need a very simple EA coded which will alert me when rsi levels have crossed a certain level on 2 or more time frames.

For example, I would like to be alerted when: rsi(14) on tf 15 is below 50

and rsi(25) on tf 30 is above 60

and rsi(7) on tf 60 is below 45 ................When all of these conditions are met, I would like an alert

So on user inputs I would like the options to looks like this (so its customizable):

Sound alert on/off

email alert on/off

tf 1 rsi period _________________

tf 1 rsi level _________________

tf 5 rsi period _________________

tf 5 rsi level _________________

tf 15 rsi period _________________

tf 15 rsi level _________________

tf 30 rsi period _________________

tf 30 rsi level _________________

tf 60 rsi period _________________

tf 60 rsi level _________________

tf 240 rsi period __________________

tf 240 rsi level __________________

I NEED customisable stop loss and take profit options.

hopefully I have clearly described what I am looking for. If I have not let me know.

Thankyou, this is greatly appreciated.

Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi  

The EA should always sell when BBand Stop Alert turns to Yellow AND xpMA turns to blue.

Take profit when SEFC10 turns to white and Bband Stop Alet turns to green.

Stop out when opposite signal fully occur.

the EA should not sell If: the BBstop alert is yellow but the xpMA is still remain red.

The EA should always buy when BBand Stop Alert turns to green and xpMA turns to RED.

Take profit when SEFC10 turns to yellow and BBand Stop Alert Truns to Yello.

Stop out when opposite Signal fully occur

the EA should not buy: If the BBstop Alert is green but the xpMA is still blue.

Trailling Stop and lots size should be inmputed manually when attarching it to a particular pair.

The EA should work with all pair and it should open order according to the signal the indicator give in each pair.

(AdditionalExplanation:

Example: If the EA open sell signal and take the profit according to the above rools and the trend reverse but xpMA still remain blue and another Yellow Bband Stop Alert apear, the EA should open another sell order

Likewise, If the EA open buy signal and take profit according to the above rools and the Trend reverse but the xpMA still remain red and another green BBand Stop Alert apear, The EA should open another buy order.)

Files:
ram14
ram14  

I want a EA as per.

Buy:when parabolic sar is under the candel stick and awesome oscillators and accelerator oscillators turn green.

Sell:When parabolic sar is above the candel stick and awesome osicillarator and accelerator turns red.

SL/TP:low of the entering candel stick for buy and high of the entering candel stick for sell.Take profit should be as same as SL value.

To add comments, please log in or register