can a forex trading system make you a better trader? - page 2

Paul75:
I also consider that a trading system plays great role in profitable trading. There are some automated trading system Click Here for Automated Trading System that also helps.

I never use the automated trading system. For me the trade system is much more profitable than automated trading. Because of the automated trading system, then we can further improve trading skills.

Me too not prefer automated trading as because it doesn't gives me good results only like to have manual trading.

I have come up with a few good reasons why you should start trading on the foreign exchange, which is commonly referred to as the forex or FX. More and more well informed, individuals and entrepreneurs are diversifying their traditional investments like bonds, stocks & commodities with FOREX

I think, a many of traders who choose to use automated trading. but I do not like automated trading. because automated trading can not give me better results. So I prefer trading manually. And it can provide better results.

To have better trade, good trading system keeps important role as it decides our smoothness to trade well.

only experience can make you a better forex trader

I think until I am not good to react any trading system it will not make me a good trader. It is up to traders hard work and determination that make him a profitable trader. if trading systems work all will act upon them to get desired results.

I started trading manually in the begging but after some time I choose automated trading as well. I think both systems are good to trade. But with my experience manual trading is better the automated or robotic trading.

Well and good service, i agree with you,

mickeyboy:
are you wondering to know as a begginer in forex if a forex trading system could perfect your trading skills?.well that depends on the kind of system you choose.an automated system might not help you develop a reliable trading strategy.but i think a forex system that gives forex signals and analysis could help.or what do you think?

I think it depends on the way we look at it. Many of us will often complain about how Forex trading takes up all of our time and we simply don't have any free time to spend with family and friends.
You can check this link to see what I mean: How to Trade Forex: The Pros and Cons of Using an Expert Advisor (EA), whether to use automated trading system or not.

Reason: