Learn to be a Scalper - page 40

I have had shorts, longs, and shorts during this Asia session.

10 lots and 1 lot trades.

Here is the total of all those captured.

+79 pips (based on a 1 lot average)

Weekly Totals

84 Wins 15 losses

+ 696 pips (after spread and losses)

I am no longer posting results here, it takes more time to type and post the profits then just trading and making them.

cheers.

I think we all understand what you're saying, but in sake of all your past effort, don't stop posting about your technique.

I've learned a lot from you, and I guess everyone else did, so although I don't have the possibility to trade the Asian, I'm still following on your progress.

I guess it's about time to properly thank you for your explanations.

A nice weekend to all of you.

marduk:
I think we all understand what you're saying, but in sake of all your past effort, don't stop posting about your technique.I've learned a lot from you, and I guess everyone else did, so although I don't have the possibility to trade the Asian, I'm still following on your progress.I guess it's about time to properly thank you for your explanations.A nice weekend to all of you.

Thank you Marduk.

I was hoping this forum would be a good conduit for training and giving traders an edge in becoming successful.

I realized after reading many of the threads that FX Fisherman is mainly a signal based forum, and that is not my intentions.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Was relaxing making some 1min trades and thought I would post a few ideas.

It has been a long time since I have posted on any forum, mostly focused on making trades this year.

Here is the 1min E/U showing lower highs with supports all holding on each drop, on the third triangle, price decides to break upwards, so I took a long on the surge, and placed a duplicate triangle for exit.

+5 pips on the trade that took just a few minutes.

Here are the charts showing the idea.

Cheers.

Files:

This was my lower high SHORT on EU prior to dinner, I put a limit for my exit at +5, but if I had been watching Live I would have kept it in for lower movement.

Were now in the gray box of where price moved prior to Asia open.

Files:
Short_EU.jpg  72 kb

What is coming up here the next 45min.

Files:

Here is the results of the last chart showing my expectations of the hour.

I took a few trades while the price bounced around support, taking my longs on the breakout prior to the end of the hour, after seeing all the lows rejecting and the lower highs increasing upwards.

As expected, price tried to close the open of Asia, but was not able to go down to the lower gray box, and breaking upwards to the higher gray box.

Files:

Let's see how the 11pm EST hour moves.

I have the 3 peak setup for tops, then the failure triangle if it cannot reach Asia high for a spike higher.....

Will soon find out, and it will be simple enough grabbing more pips off of Asia session.

Asia drove price higher on a nice spike reaching the upper channel of the current trend.

I shorted the tap of channel high, exiting before the test of recent Asia high for + 5 pips.

Now will see if the 3rd peak is lower on the right side...

Reason: