Why indians are not doing forex trading in a big number?

India is one of the most internet users country, still they are unaware about online forex trading. There are so many online forex traders are there from asian countries like malaysia, indonasia, china, taiwan and list goes big. Instead of becoming scapegoats to nigeirian scammers It better to invest and earn in forex trading. Is there any govt. restrictions to do such trades in India ?

I think that for most indians it is just impossible to start forex trading, because their income is too low for that (as far as I know)

Because big number of indians are working in SEO and SPAM field.

you are wrong my frnd.. indian has 30% of worlds richest guys and india is rich country, besides some people are poor bcoz of corruption.. We indians are happy with wat we have.. also previously forex was banned in india due to some problem with RBI (Reserve Bank of India)..

Just two months ago they made forex as legal...

There is huge income gap in India. On one hand people who would like to try Forex do not have money, on another people who has money to trade - do not need to trade. So in any case we can say, that there is a good potential for brokers on this big market.

India traders can always trade mini or micro lots It will explode into a very large business over there.

fxbaja:
India traders can always trade mini or micro lots It will explode into a very large business over there.

Agree, but is it interesting for the broke when traders work with micro lots?

Most of Indian form middle class they don't have enough capital to invest and take risk of loosing money.

yogesh12:
you are wrong my frnd.. indian has 30% of worlds richest guys and india is rich country, besides some people are poor bcoz of corruption.. We indians are happy with wat we have.. also previously forex was banned in india due to some problem with RBI (Reserve Bank of India)..Just two months ago they made forex as legal...

This is 2013 and I think forex is still banned in india. I don't even see Indians trading these days, which proves me right.

Forex is traded in allover the world.Indians are not behind others. They are doing forex with international brokers.May be Govt not allow this business. But now forex is easy to join with any broker of the world. I see many Indians in this field , they are working confidently and getting their share of profit from market.

Indians will not have forex trading using them. RBI manages ecommerce. Banks/FIs are in to that. Regardless Of india is obviously next to the particular international cash. How can one participate in with individuals nothing at all at your fingertips. Indians, as individuals, are unable to participate in within Forex. Of course, you'll find RBI guidelines just for this. RBI manages this company.

Reason: