The Forex Geek Bot

To add comments, please log in or register
theforexgeek
theforexgeek  

Hello,

I have finished developing my geek bot that is based on scalping most currency pairs on any time frame. The geek bot is completely free and includes instructions and set files. Download it now from theforexgeek(dot)com.

theforexgeek.

kevinator
kevinator  

I see you have a lot of expert advisors for sale on your websit.Why do you come down here and try to sell us products with the promise of getting your fg bot? Go to the commercial products lane with your business venture...snake in the grass.

All of the advisors that are listed on this website I have and will give for free to the members of the community.All you have to do is pm me as I have given away so many Ivybots and megadroids it is not funny.

theforexgeek
theforexgeek  
kevinator:
I see you have a lot of expert advisors for sale on your websit.Why do you come down here and try to sell us products with the promise of getting your fg bot? Go to the commercial products lane with your business venture...snake in the grass. All of the advisors that are listed on this website I have and will give for free to the members of the community.All you have to do is pm me as I have given away so many Ivybots and megadroids it is not funny.

I give away my robot for free! Yes I have expert advisors that arent free on my site but it is a review site. You do realise that you are giving away copyrighted material that can get you a very hefty fine. Nothing to boast about my friend.

LeTrader
LeTrader  

I down loaded the free bot, set files and individual optimization reports. Do you have any forward testing results using all pairs and time frames as in the strategy that you recommend?

rider2
rider2  

Indeed! You're right...

To add comments, please log in or register