321win 7loss EA AutoCash Gen V8 w/report

To add comments, please log in or register
kevinator
kevinator  

Here is autocash generator advisor tested on both four and five digit platform with good results on both.Excellent win/loss ratio so those who cannot monitor trades all day should be able to turn some profit out of the market.

Study report and look to the frequency and also the date of opened and closed positions as well as how long those positions remained open.Report on four and five digit platform attached.Tested to work on eurusd 5m chart but I am sure it could work on more than one pair but I have not tested it on other pairs or time frames.Feel free to optimise the advisor and create your own custom settings.

IamJB
IamJB  

where do the .set files go?

kevinator
kevinator  

Thats the beauty of it...there are no set files as of now.Results were achieved with the default settings so imagine what it will do if you spend a bit of time and optimise the advisor.Not to mention if you tested different pairs.I provide the race engines and body and it is up to you to fine tune it.

jamesforu
jamesforu  

great ,lets all work on it

liquidd
liquidd  

I Backtested this ea on my broker AAAFX and actually gave me a very bad looking graphic tough the very good profit/loss trades ratio.Actually from 2001 to 2010 and gave me a lower amount of money then starting deposit.Maybe the settings could be tweaked a bit using more positions at the time and no stop loss perhaps.I did not really feel this ea.

theforexgeek
theforexgeek  

Has anyone ran any successful optimiztions on this EA?

luanhuantiancc
luanhuantiancc  

hi..i am new here.

Anyone tried this version - Auto Cash Generator v3.1 (Or PRO 3)?

The review was this EA has zero loss trades.

Link from : Auto Cash Generator v3.1 - Forex Nirvana Forum - Helping you reach forex enlightenment

nguyentho
nguyentho  

Hi all, do you have manual trading system Auto Cash Generator?

Please share. Thanks millions

To add comments, please log in or register