Who is Loosing money in Forex? - page 6

Forex is a risky business. So anyone can experience a loss in forex. for that, to minimize the loss in forex trading then we need to have a good risk management such as the use of SL and TP

ahmadvipro:
Risks in forex trading is great, we should use SL and TP in every trade that we do so that we can benefit from applied management. Traders are able to apply the correct concept of trading have the opportunity to gain maximum profit

yes, of course, forex is a risky business and therefore we need to always have a good risk management that will allow us to minimize the risk properly. By using SL and TP then we will be able to minimize the risks well and the results of our trading will be maximum.

ahmadvipro:
By using SL and TP very help traders to minimize risk. Controlled risk management will increase the chances of traders to obtain the best trading results and get the profit in accordance with the targets set

yes, trading with Sl and Tp is needed in forex trading in order to minimize the risk properly. Forex is a business that has a high risk that we need to be able to have a good risk management that will make us able to get the maximum trading results. Very dangerous if we are trading without sl and tp, our account will be overshadowed by mc

uncle gober:
I think that if I will good start the forex trading I will be success and reward . I do not think that forex trading business in risk .if I am follow my all trading rules In Forex market we are for earning and for that we must need to follow our rules in Forex market. I think that it is good for a trader.

yes, forex is very risky and therefore we need to be able to further improve trading performance and comply with the rules well to get the maximum results when trading. be careful when making decisions indispensable

Reason: