How Do I trade with No Loss? - page 6

gaban:
experience is very important for any trader, even lose can be experience. so just dont think about why u lose, u should think about how u can win next trade.

Agree, that's why we should evaluate our trading journal each week or each month so we could fix our system and trade better in the future...

Apip Saepudin:
Agree... For those who new in forex trading, you might had some losses in your journey. But some of them took it a part of their lesson to be a good trader. And so, try to minimize those risk by learning and practicing some money management.

Whoever considering their losses as part of their career and evaluating it, they're improving themselves more and more. I've been learning about scalping technique more deeply and got myself profitable time by time in ECN account in HiWayFX with their fast execution order..

Even pros still loose money in forex, but it is important to have a particular strategy you are to use. Have a work frame to follow!

Samsu Samsul:
Whoever considering their losses as part of their career and evaluating it, they're improving themselves more and more. I've been learning about scalping technique more deeply and got myself profitable time by time in ECN account in HiWayFX with their fast execution order..

keer learn bro, even when u already do rex trading for a year. u still should learn from ur experience or from anything that could help u to be better forex trader, and when u face with lose just make it ur motivation to make profit next time.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Reason: