The final Holy Grail! - page 5

I don't see any SL posted with these trades and there has been DD before target has been hit. Do you use a hard SL?

OneLegend:
Why are you posting this positions if people want to know more about your system and you say:"ABSOLUTELY NOT". So why are you wasting our time? O_o we don't get to even a lightly chance to buy the system, or any screenshots here on the forum you don't give us nothing. It's just look but stay away! It's like i have a porsche and you don't... Thanks for sharing the amazing words. People are crazy about searching for the holy grail but this is provocation. These are my thoughts. Best Wishes, OneLegend

I agree Onelegend, purely Ego driven, otherwise would write the diary in word not a forum. Doesnt contribute to the forum community so not sure why he/she posts in a forum except to inflate their own self esteem. I have left this forum and moved to this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198267 you will get a lot more from it and the courtesy of having your questions answered.

OneLegend:
Why are you posting this positions if people want to know more about your system and you say:"ABSOLUTELY NOT". So why are you wasting our time? O_o we don't get to even a lightly chance to buy the system, or any screenshots here on the forum you don't give us nothing. It's just look but stay away! It's like i have a porsche and you don't... Thanks for sharing the amazing words. People are crazy about searching for the holy grail but this is provocation. These are my thoughts. Best Wishes, OneLegend

I'm really sorry if i offended you. It wasn't my intention, i'm not provoking anybody here, it's a journal where i post my trades and i'll stop it the day where i make my first negative trading day.

Here is the statement of one of my accounts for the 10 past days.

Files:

"I'm really sorry if i offended you. It wasn't my intention, i'm not provoking anybody here, it's a journal where i post my trades and i'll stop it the day where i make my first negative trading day."

medbs:
Here is the statement of one of my accounts for the 10 past days.

Then flashes the Porsche again lol's, not meaning to be offensive myself but are you for real? why post in a public forum a journal that provides no contribution at all other than to tease people? The Ego hiding behind this seems huge as "i'll stop it the day where I make my first negative trading day" you wont post again. Why would that be cant handle making a wrong call?

Sorry but I find this whole thread offensive, it seems to just be some sort of ego driven dribble. No contribution at all to its readers, questions are never answered, and no assistance what so ever to the fellow forex trader. Why dont you set up a face book page and put it in private mode if you just want to communicate with yourself?

wanelad:
"I'm really sorry if i offended you. It wasn't my intention, i'm not provoking anybody here, it's a journal where i post my trades and i'll stop it the day where i make my first negative trading day." Then flashes the Porsche again lol's, not meaning to be offensive myself but are you for real? why post in a public forum a journal that provides no contribution at all other than to tease people? The Ego hiding behind this seems huge as "i'll stop it the day where I make my first negative trading day" you wont post again. Why would that be cant handle making a wrong call? Sorry but I find this whole thread offensive, it seems to just be some sort of ego driven dribble. No contribution at all to its readers, questions are never answered, and no assistance what so ever to the fellow forex trader. Why dont you set up a face book page and put it in private mode if you just want to communicate with yourself?

Wanelad, please, Reread my first post of the thread.

medbs:
Wanelad, please, Reread my first post of the thread.

I read it. You stated "The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind."

The problem I have is that with no details given about your method via words, charts, etc... it just seems "random" to say "buy E/U at price XXX" and then when it is profit to come back and say "close position at..."

I know someone who had a strategy that allowed him to profit almost daily. He didn't reveal everything but he gave some details of his strategy. On average he made 50 - 75+ pips per day but he never used a hard SL. He would simply say "buy or short" here and then later say "close for +25" after going through a DD of 100+ pips. Most times the trades did turn and produce a profit within 24 hrs but the R:R was awful.

There is another guy who made 100s of pips and had a "no losing" strategy but he too didn't use a SL so even though he bragged about having a 100% winning record, it was far from what I would consider to be the "holy grail."

Short USD/CAD at 1.0162, waiting for closing position.

Buy USD/JPY at 93.99, waiting for closing position.

Buy GBP/JPY at 143.33, waiting for closing position.

Reason: