The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 5

kevinator:
Here is my giving back to the community for my success.Here is indicator SSRC the best trend indicator.enjoy

KEVIN

do have MTF VERSION?

kevin

TQ for ur indi.. like u said.. the best indicator ..really best of the best...

It is a great indicator which I have been looking for,Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much Kevinator for sharing SSRC, very helpfull for me.

Zabana:
Hi. I had great sucess with this indicator. I combined it with MACD-4CZ and Di Napoli DEMA MACD in separate window. Perfect in combination for scalping on lower charts M1-M5-M15. Thanx Kevinator

I new this forum but I love charting and your advise has been on target for scalping. I'm over 65 years old and cammot do coding so when I came upon SSRC --it looked good but when I combined it with your recommendation --WOW .

If it is not to much to ask -- using the combination - what more can you advise for your own experience --like to be aware of .

Thanks so much -- from an OLD GUY

I like to use Stoch, 8,3,3, to set up all my trades. The old indicators are better, without search a lot, i think! No matter the Trend, it'll give you a lot of pips!

Hi Kevin

Interesting indicator... thanx... but is it as simple as that.... if it is then that's a hell of a powerful trend indicator.... I'll keep it in my quiver forsure...

Thanx man

Later

Toon

Kevin.... I need to talk to you.... that is a seriously freaky indicator.... would you mind if I tracked you down....

Toon

I didn't like this SSRC too, may it be i'm not using it well. Sorry by my english, regards from south america

zotopec:
Thank you Kevinator for sharing this awesome indicator ... it seems I have been searching for such a thing for ages. IMO, this indicator would be extra authentic when used in combination with CCI and/or bollinger bands ... in consolidation periods ... it beautifully changes its bias from overbought to/from oversold conditions to accurately predict the side in which the breakout was gonna happen. I just checked it with CCI histogram set to period 26 ... using zero cross for an entry and it worked like a charm. Only one caution ... don't execute a trade when SSRC is transforming from overbought/oversold zones ... let it settle first on either side and then take the signal ... if conditions not met ... better stay out. I will investigate it further ... this could be a holy grail system... not that I am looking for one but whats the harm if found. LOL !

--I am just starting using the SSRC and I see that you have very soild opinions nad if -by chance you have refined the use if SSRC I would appreciate it very much

Thanks for your sharing

Reason: