my best expert advisor - page 11

Well your performance is good , i want to know that at the time of news what is the maximum DD of your EA?

Good idea is to shut off the EAs during the important news because they are trading on low TFs and spikes will kill the trades. Check the economical news each day before let the EAs open a trades! Or have in settings time spread when the EA doesn't open trades before (120min) and after (60min) news announcements.

Hermes

Are you sure the TF is Daily! The EA lost in 1H $43.19 with max.3 trdes in settings. Is here something wrong with that EA - it is a loser.

The other EA #1 EU M5 doesn't make a trade. It is shy trading?

Thanks Hermes

Those EAs are nothing worth. Sorry, but both are losers.

Hermes

hermes777:
Those EAs are nothing worth. Sorry, but both are losers.Hermes

Hi Hermes,

May be you are right.. I want to share my opinion but after give a try...

bagyi2002 says:

Gtech is a expert advisor not indicator.put the Gtech ea in the expert advisor folder and the usd/jpy.set file in mt4/expert advisor/presets folder run the mt4,open a usd/jpy daily chart drop the ea in the chart and load the usd/jpy set and leave the expert to work.

Please can you clarify what is the use of placing the usd/jpy.set file in the presets folder and what bagyi2002 means: "load the usd/jpy set" and leave the expert to work.

Not clear where AND HOW to load he usd/jpy set....

When put in presets it loads itself on UJ chart. I did exactly that and no success with the setting on trades.

Hermes

you can use stop loss.

Yes I think using stop loss is good as because having big loss is always better to save from losses and for this I always prefer Stop loss.

Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it

I think 3mteam Security , indore best expert advisor .

looking forward for more updates.

andreyivi:
this is my best ea. eurusd m5

Hi

Tks for the EA

I have a question, si there something else to set in the EA because it been 4 data and havent placed any orders

I’ll give you a little background about myself. I started a charity 10 years ago to attack the root causes social dysfunction. I used $2 million of my own money to build an online school that teaches character development, dating, courtship, marriage, and child rearing. It also teaches practical economics and a survey of occupations in addition to the traditional curriculum. You can see what I have done by going to Free World U, A Free Online pre K-12 Program. It is very difficult to get grants these days and I hope to use my Forex profits in this regard.

I understand that most programmers would like to see a document like this with very specific instructions. While I’m quite capable of doing this, I would like to deviate somewhat from this rule because there is more than one way to skin a cat and you may know ways that I have not thought of as yet

I’m looking for a robot that works in an unattended fashion, makes money efficiently, and has very few losses. That’s something we would all like and I’m counting on your years of experience to help me arrive at this. So why should you even read this document? Because I have the ways and means to make it worth your while. So please bear with

I am a 76-year-old retired physician with liquid assets in excess of $2 million. I want to trade Forex using a robot. Losses don’t exactly make my day. They are a fact of life and need to be managed. I have a couple of scalping robots that are highly rated. One has a trailing stop of 27 pips and the other has a trailing stop of 52 pips. That is probably the result of computer optimization but it is not working for me. I could change those numbers but it is likely to make matters worse

I have done my best to think of solutions. One would be to make the computer smarter. I wouldn’t know where to begin. Another would be to arrange things so that when the market goes against you, you could close out your position and enter an order in the reverse direction. I don’t know if this is practical or no

I could talk to people in the know who know the best robot in existence and pay them a finder’s fee to obtain it. Perhaps you are capable of doing this

The most straightforward idea I have is to use no stops at all and within a reasonable amount of time, attempt to close out the position at a palatable price. I have enough funding to maintain a small inventory of these positions. Most scalping software works on a one minute time frame and seeks to obtain profits in the range of 5 to 15 pips. I’m not married to the idea of scalping, but that is the strategy that has worked best for me. Here is an example of what I mean. A trade goes against you and you have to deal with the problem. You would use no stops. I have the funding to keep the brokers happy. In the subsequent days I would attempt to liquidate the position at a palatable price. The software would start by offering five pips. On the following day it would offer seven pips, and so on. Within the subsequent weeks I should be able to get a reasonable fill. The software that would be written would automate this process. The possibility exists that I would wind up paying more than if I used large intervals stops for an occasional trade but in the long run it would probably work out. If you disagree, I hope you will tell me. If you have a better solution I hope you will share that with me also

Reason: