What to use technical or fundamental - page 2

Tekhnikal analysis and fundamental analysis are equally important in forex. But many traders who choose to use tekhnikal analysis rather than fundamental analysis. Tekhnikal analysis refers to mathematical calculations while fundamental analysis referring to of forex news.

Technical Analysis only represents the trend on the basis of we can not make exact prediction but yes we get good idea about price but only technical analyses is not sufficient we must also have fundamentals as they also keeps big role in forex.

I would say both technical and fundamental analysis are preferable in the forex market.

managedfx:
You always need to use a blend of both forms of analysis, and honestly with the recent market events, you can NOT miss the fundamental side of things.

I agree with you. Even when you are a master technical analyzer, you should never ignore the fundamentals. Fundamental analysis is never affected by the technical side.

both are important, and a trader cannot ignore the importance of both, Fundamental and technical analysis are a part on which a trader can frame out a strategy....

I like both because they are good in different conditions . A trader should not stuck on only one method , he should change his strategy time to time. In beginning technical analysis seems easy for traders . I also do work on it. Now I use fundamental too in trading it is giving me best results.

In forex we recognize two types of analysis: fundamental analysis and analysis tekhnikal. Both of these analyzes are needed to predict where the market movement occurs. However, traders often tend to use tekhnikal analysis rather than fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis can we do to convince our trading tekhnikal analysis. That way, there must be a good balance for both these analyzes.

Reason: