MT4 Indicator - - - FX Ultra Trend - - - - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
70news2
70news2  

heisamit,thanks for sharing Fx-Ultra indicator

checkmail
checkmail  

Hello guys me too first started forex with only market open/close, than with fundamentals, and now to analysis and technicals, but am not able to combine all tf, so am searching for an indicator, that could atleast let me know when to buy and when to sell using charts, forex ultra trend indicator seems good.Anybody body having its link to download ?

hgbhgb
hgbhgb  

Thank you for you share.

Djosser
Djosser  

So, any new results on this indicator?

ABDATA
ABDATA  

Hi all,

I just download from your forum this fx-ultra.ex4 and fx-ultra.mq4, Can anyone show me how to use it or any document that will guide me.

I will also appreciate i can get document to guide me on Ultra_trend too

Thanks all

amora126
amora126  

can some one post the indicator on this thread please...

thanx

RMD
RMD  
oilfxpro:
Are you Hash or is your camel on the Hash?Thank you for those wonderful indicators for trading on invisible trading indicatorsOILFXPRO

That link is not working

elmentor
elmentor  
Djosser:
So, any new results on this indicator?

the fxultratrend is amazing. i did back test and used in demo account. i figure to me: wats the trick?. theres is no trick. simply works well. and you cannot combine the fxultratrend with any indicator or filter. just follow the simple rule: buy when a blue bar OPEN, & sell when a red bar OPEN. Teh fxultratrend is available for 50 uss i think.

Peter Edike
Peter Edike  

Hello everyone, please on what time frame is this indicator best suited for? Kindly Reply

karol vesely
karol vesely  

MunchFX is not a Fisherman but rather selfish. Not sharing but show up words have a different meaning.

Hermes

To add comments, please log in or register