MT4 Indicator - - - FX Ultra Trend - - - - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
dk1aussie
dk1aussie  

I have FxUltra trend indicator ... which is no different to the ma candles indicator that I have attached .... which is a ma cross - adjust to suit.

enjoy

Files:
ttrade
ttrade  

Could some one explain in plain English each step,

how does one download the ea's and software onto the MT4 trading system

Thank you

t trade

Download the indicator in program file > plateform broker > expert >indicator

Next close and open the plateform

suryati
suryati  

hello everybody...nice weekend..ultra is ggod

chukwu philip
chukwu philip  
MunchFX:
Hi to all,I thought I would share with the forum my thoughts on this indicator. And post success --- failure so others can see for them selves.I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING its just my trades being posted from this indicator.So why am I doing this? ...... Well like to many of us all I have been duped into one thing or another with buying into the story of BIG WINS and LITTLE LOSS ya ya ya ya ......Well over the past year my trading account went from £15k to an amazing AMOUNT OF £1752.00 YEP THATS RIGHT A LOSS so I need to go on the hunt AGAIN to find something that will help me get back some or all my loss back.I searched the internet FX Chatrooms and so on, till I found what i thought I was looking for ......So in the last 2 weeks I purchased the following1. FAPTURBO2. Forex Tracerand 3. This little Indicator called FXUltraTrendWell I must admit that the latter is by far the best indicator I have seen, yes i have to spend time at the computer but HEY HO.So I will post my trades as I go and I hope its a success story.......... Munch FX
mugunfx
mugunfx  

thanks for great link buddy

Greatest
Greatest  

pls can somebody explain to me in plain english how to use the ultra trend indicator

jdpatel87
jdpatel87  

i have download fx-ultra indicator but itis not working please help

John
John  
jdpatel87:
i have download fx-ultra indicator but itis not working please help

What kind of error messages are you getting. Have you attached the indicator to a chart

Zhongquan Jiang
Zhongquan Jiang  

where is the indicator?

To add comments, please log in or register