MT4 Indicator - - - FX Ultra Trend - - -

To add comments, please log in or register
MunchFX
MunchFX  

Hi to all,

I thought I would share with the forum my thoughts on this indicator. And post success --- failure so others can see for them selves.

I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING its just my trades being posted from this indicator.

So why am I doing this? ......

Well like to many of us all I have been duped into one thing or another with buying into the story of BIG WINS and LITTLE LOSS ya ya ya ya ......

Well over the past year my trading account went from £15k to an amazing AMOUNT OF £1752.00 YEP THATS RIGHT A LOSS so I need to go on the hunt AGAIN to find something that will help me get back some or all my loss back.

I searched the internet FX Chatrooms and so on, till I found what i thought I was looking for ......

So in the last 2 weeks I purchased the following

1. FAPTURBO

2. Forex Tracer

and

3. This little Indicator called FXUltraTrend

Well I must admit that the latter is by far the best indicator I have seen, yes i have to spend time at the computer but HEY HO.

So I will post my trades as I go and I hope its a success story..........

Munch FX

MunchFX
MunchFX  

OK heres my trades that have been placed using the indicator

Date of install of the indicator 28 Sep 09

First Trade

USD/CAD

Short 1.09131

Stop 1.11000

Close 1.07935

LOT Size 1.0

P/L 120

MunchFX
MunchFX  

29 Sep 09

USD/GBP

Long 1.59585

Stop 1.58300

LOT Size 1.0

will update as the trade is in play

Nadeem
Nadeem  

Thank you for posting... keep it up

MunchFX
MunchFX  
bossxero:
Thank you for posting... keep it up

Thanks for the opportunity to show that these indicators really do work. I have spent hours trying to find something thats so simple and that takes the fear/greed factor away.

Its stupid to think that a strategy as simple as sell on a red and buy on a blue OCO on the trade no fear no stress just so simple

but I will keep the posts going Good and Bad and with a little luck ......

I am using the following time frame

H1 and H4

on

USDGBP EURUSD USDJPY USDCAD EURGBP

Munch FX

Nadeem
Nadeem  
MunchFX:
Thanks for the opportunity to show that these indicators really do work. I have spent hours trying to find something thats so simple and that takes the fear/greed factor away. Its stupid to think that a strategy as simple as sell on a red and buy on a blue OCO on the trade no fear no stress just so simple but I will keep the posts going Good and Bad and with a little luck ...... I am using the following time frame H1 and H4 on USDGBP EURUSD USDJPY USDCAD EURGBP Munch FX

Can you post some screenshots as well?

MunchFX
MunchFX  
bossxero:
Can you post some screenshots as well?

Hi yes can do .......

HOW DO I IT?

MunchFX
MunchFX  

[ATTACH]4545[/ATTACH]

lol found out......

am still in the trade at present

Munch FX

Files:
fxpro.jpg 161 kb
SAKIS
SAKIS  

I Have To Say That I Was Sort On Gbp/usd On Daily Chart

1 Open Trade 500 Pips

But It Is To Early To Saythat This Works ,,,,,

Any News About Your Results???

morepips
morepips  
MunchFX:
Hi to all,I thought I would share with the forum my thoughts on this indicator. And post success --- failure so others can see for them selves.I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING its just my trades being posted from this indicator.So why am I doing this? ...... Well like to many of us all I have been duped into one thing or another with buying into the story of BIG WINS and LITTLE LOSS ya ya ya ya ......Well over the past year my trading account went from £15k to an amazing AMOUNT OF £1752.00 YEP THATS RIGHT A LOSS so I need to go on the hunt AGAIN to find something that will help me get back some or all my loss back.I searched the internet FX Chatrooms and so on, till I found what i thought I was looking for ......So in the last 2 weeks I purchased the following1. FAPTURBO2. Forex Tracerand 3. This little Indicator called FXUltraTrendWell I must admit that the latter is by far the best indicator I have seen, yes i have to spend time at the computer but HEY HO.So I will post my trades as I go and I hope its a success story.......... Munch FX

I heard about the indicator.Can you share the download link please>

Thanks

heisamit
heisamit  

Sounds good, could you post the download link for it...thanks

To add comments, please log in or register