Download MetaTrader 5

RSI Signal (Buy\Sell Indicator) - GREAT signal indicator - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
mtuppers
mtuppers  
portucale:
Hi,How to install an .ex4 in metatrader 5?

metatrader 5 using ex5 or mq5.

you need metatrader4.

Rameez
Rameez  

thanks for the indicator

bejoy
bejoy  
MechXTrader:
The RSI Signal indicator plots buy\sell arrows when RSI crosses the overbought\oversold levels. It produces high probability reversals signals. It also alerts you when a signal is taking place. Download here: Great trading! as requested by Bossxero, the indicator is attached.

i like it's very simple and i hope it's very usefull an obos indicator thankyou for shared

karol vesely
karol vesely  
catchfish:
Hi Guys,Ok to explained what is oversold and overbrought? What to do when it is overbrought and what next for oversold.Thanks a lot....

You must be FX greenhorn?

When indicators are oversold (20/30) it is a time to look for buy and if they are overbought (70/80) it is a time to look for sell.

Hermes

Venoms
Venoms  

Hello guys!

Can please recommend settings and timeframe for this indicator, it seems repaints at H1

karol vesely
karol vesely  

The RSI settings you have to test it to your temperament. Most common settings are RSI 2,7,10,13,14 and 21. I use mostly RSI (10). If price comes trough the 20/80 support/resistance lines wait for turning around in opposite direction and break the line again. Especially on Stochastic it could take a week!

Hermes

cksinfo
cksinfo  

Here's another way to use RSI. Set to 5 with one level at 0.0 Also use a 50 SMA.

Price above 50 SMA and RSI above 0 look for longs

Price below 50 SMA and RSI below 0 look for shorts

karol vesely
karol vesely  

I use this technique: RSI (10) with 10SMA in the same field. If 10 SMA over RSI SELL, if RSI over 10 SMA BUY. Very accurate indications. You can change the 10SMA to 10EMA for faster indications.

But yours cksinfo is also interesting, I will check.

Hermes

cksinfo
cksinfo  
hermes777:
I use this technique: RSI (10) with 10SMA in the same field. If 10 SMA over RSI SELL, if RSI over 10 SMA BUY. Very accurate indications. You can change the 10SMA to 10EMA for faster indications.But yours cksinfo is also interesting, I will check.Hermes

That also sounds interesting. I'll check it out as well. I just recently started playing with little used numbers for stoch. 30,3,3 seems to have some merit on the 1 hr chart(seems to screen out smaller unwanted dips and rises). Levels at standard 20 and 80.

BTW I'm also in On, Canada(Ottawa)

karol vesely
karol vesely  

Then you drink everyday coffee with Harper? Must be annoying. I am from Kitchener.

Cheers Hermes

To add comments, please log in or register