RSI Signal (Buy\Sell Indicator) - GREAT signal indicator - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
xristos65
xristos65  

Thank you

jmcl
jmcl  
MechXTrader:
The RSI Signal indicator plots buy\sell arrows when RSI crosses the overbought\oversold levels. It produces high probability reversals signals. It also alerts you when a signal is taking place. Thank you Regards John from Durban
edyfals
edyfals  

Thanks for sharing

jim
jim  

Why alert does not work ? I mean the signal icon works, but no alert !

Is it possible that alert works with all open windows (currency pairs) ? For example if I have 10 open windows with different pairs, and on all windows I have the same indicator, why most of the indicators works only on an active window and on active time period ?

Is it possible to have RSI alert indicator which work on all windows and to have email alert as well?

I tried to find that but no luck so far.

martin eshleman
martin eshleman  
marf4444:
Why alert does not work ? I mean the signal icon works, but no alert ! Is it possible that alert works with all open windows (currency pairs) ? For example if I have 10 open windows with different pairs, and on all windows I have the same indicator, why most of the indicators works only on an active window and on active time period ? Is it possible to have RSI alert indicator which work on all windows and to have email alert as well? I tried to find that but no luck so far.

I haven't tested this RSI indicator but what I can say is that as long as the indicator is on a chart and running then it should work. The window does not have to be on top of the other windows. I can't imagine any programmer making a restriction to have the alarms not work if the indicator is not on top. I am not even sure if anything like that is possible. So as long as the chart is open and the the indicator is running then the alarms should work.

satyamvaddepally
satyamvaddepally  

please send super scalping indicator

catchfish
catchfish  

Hi Guys,

Ok to explained what is oversold and overbrought? What to do when it is overbrought and what next for oversold.

Thanks a lot....

sureash
sureash  

Thank You for sharing

ArunjitBanerjee
ArunjitBanerjee  

how shud i download it and put in MT4. Pls show me the path

Hi,

How to install an .ex4 in metatrader 5?

To add comments, please log in or register