Trend Catching System - perfect... - page 14

good thread,,

Can anyone here help me to know when the trend is formed?.

On which indicators and how to set those??

The market makers know it for sure!

Hermes

"Most trending systems fail in ranging choppy markets , how do you handle that?"

Don't trade sideways - sit on your palms. When 20SMA or 20EMA is painting horizontal it is a range signal. Time go for a beer or coffee.

Hermes

Hi all,

Well the basic system isn't even bossxero's see post above. With all respect for bringing it to us. But mostly its merely a idea of a system which with hard work can work but few lack to work for it!

Please look again to my website and see if there are changes?

Also i have surpassed this system because the many indicators it uses are only there you make you fail. They only show you the same things what YOU didn't see to be profitable.

"Most trending systems fail in ranging choppy markets , how do you handle that?"....Well don't trade on the information you have learned about Forex they will make you fail! As did I...many times!

As for Hermes777 don't kill a thread by being so judgement toward yourself. Other people may learn new things from the system!

Greetings,

Hi,

I do have a question.

I want to start a new thread but its more about binary options trading forex but i don't know if this is the website for it. My updates on my website is all about it and has nothing to anymore with the trend catching.

So can i open a topic about it?

Greetings,

"As for Hermes777 don't kill a thread by being so judgement toward yourself. Other people may learn new things from the system!"

utrevelix, how can people learn new things from your idea when you even didn't revealed your idea on this forum?

Option trading is for suckers, I learned it 2 years ago. You trade against broker who can and will manipulate the outcomes. There is no spread for brokers. When he makes money there must be a losers! Think again...

Cheers Hermes

Who killed the thread is you utrevelix, with your ideas not participating on bossxero's strategy but going south with complete different approach.

Yes, it is true there are too many indicators making the chart jungle. In simplicity is the beauty.

Cheers Hermes

Hi,

Again its not his strategy "Name of System: Trend Catching System (I do not know its name)" so what do you mean by his strategy. Like him i adapted it you my own likings.

Also it seams your reading capability is very low and your judgemental capability very high.

I continued the Idea for Bossxero which he brought (not created) like everybody else so what did you mean by not contributing?? Paying money doesn't mean your a contributor to a trading system.

Yes when you still think you make profits you always will trade against the trend or brokers.

You know something....prove my theory and system wrong and i will shut up. My strategy uses still the forex market but only to pinpoint certain movement but i KNOW were the price will go and THIS is making me profit.

I'm very sorry you failed when you tried Binary Options but to say it for loosers is again judgement!

I do not follow any news or need any indicator except the Fico tool. You do not need more than that.

So whatever the news is or any indicator does say it all useless information if you do not know where the power to move the market comes from. Even not from the great goverments/banks etc. They all only start the move but the direction is allready set every day and every minute the forex market is open!

So hermes is you say i need to start a thread with my ideas. Since you are right with my last posts about my new way. It doesn't have to do anything with this system anymore. Thats why i asked it, i only find it sad that many believe they know it all (i did thought it too one time untill my son of 6 recently died).

My sympathy to you for your son's death. We plane, god change. Everything is good as it is because if we don't know why, He knows always? Also called karma.

If you would reveal your strategy to me I could test it and tell you my opinion.

I developed quite a few good systems and one holy. Didn't lose a month in 2 years. If lose a trade, next trade I bet a progression and the next or one after is mine. I can lose 9 times and still come out as winner.

Hermes

Thank you for your words,

About my strategy you can find it n my website. The only reason now i keep members to see how many people are using it. So if you don't mind please see my website so i do not have to write it twice (also here). Everything is free there.

The strategy is complete...but i'll be added new things like tips and tricks etc. so more profits can be made.

Also too bad i can't open a new thread since i'm pointing to my website were i ask people to be members. I try to keep it as clean as possible for my members to have only one source! But its all free!

Reason: