MT4 Demo account

Hi

I am new to Forex and have opened a demo account with MT4. I use the UWC-demo server. I noticed that the charts are two days behind. Why is that?

tanx

forexinator:
Hi I am new to Forex and have opened a demo account with MT4. I use the UWC-demo server. I noticed that the charts are two days behind. Why is that? tanx

Hi forexinator. welcome to the forum. hope you have good time. honestly, i dont know the answer to you question. i just wanted to welcome you. hopefully, someone else will answer.

Hi forexinator, welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new here to. I also opened a demo account but i don't have any problems with the charts. Do you still have that problem?

forexinator:
Hi I am new to Forex and have opened a demo account with MT4. I use the UWC-demo server. I noticed that the charts are two days behind. Why is that? tanx

Hi forexinator,

Welcome to the forums. I notice you posted your question on Sunday August 9. Most brokers close trading on Friday and then re-open trading on Sunday afternoon/evening. Trading was most likely closed which would result in the charts looking 2 days behind.

Thanks for your article,and it's really a nice one!I agree with you very much.

MT4 is free.. Forex meta trader borkers let clients and prospective client download the software for free and create a demo account in their servers.

Reason: