Need your advice

Hi,

I'm looking for 1 pip broker with small account. Now choose between forexgen(a lot of scam reports) and Alma Forex(www.almaforex.com)(new one works from 2008). Thanks in advance for advice.

I still hope.....

WhiteBright:
Hi, I'm looking for 1 pip broker with small account. Now choose between forexgen(a lot of scam reports) and Alma Forex(www.almaforex.com)(new one works from 2008). Thanks in advance for advice.

Tell me what do you want exactly .

You can try trading in instaforex, with a small capital then you can start trading. you can start trading in instaforex by utilizing bonus posting of indo.mt5 account

The best advice for a trader is to try for a lot of practice, forex is a business that has a high risk. To succeed, we need to learn a lot and practice trading so well that our skills will increase

The best advice for a trader is to always use SL when trading, by always using the SL, the risk can be minimized by a good forex. Forex is a business that has a high risk, so we need to have good risk management to be successful in forex

The best advice is to always use SL and Tp because by so the risks in forex can have minimal well. Forex is a profitable business but also have a high risk so as to be able to get the maximum results then we need to have good risk management

I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them. I have traded with other brokers before and can compare, they are pretty good guys, easy to deal with. They have live chat and ticket system and reply via email promptly. Order execution is great. Funding is instant, withdrawals quick enough for me. I enjoy their deposit bonuses as well.

first trade, we do have to do the learning, the learning will make us able to trade well, so then we will be able to manage trading capital so well that we will be able to get the maximum trading result

Reason: