Request custom ea

Hi, everyone...

this is my first post and I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, so if not, please let me know!

I have a system that works pretty well for me on the AUD/JPY on the 1-minute chart (nets 200-300 pips a day). Would love to find an ea for it! I can't always watch the screen so I miss signals sometimes.

Very simple system...

Indicators:

100 LWMA (linear weighted) applied to close

3 SMA (smoothed) applied to high

3 SMA (smoothed) applied to low

When the 3 SMA applied to the high crosses down thru the 100 LWMA, Sell

When the 3 SMA applied to the low crosses up thru the 100 LWMA, Buy

You are always in a trade with this, I would like an ea that closes and reverses the position at every signal. Also manual lot size, and it would be great if I could stipulate the time of day that it runs. Since I trade manually I only trade from 8am EST to maybe 11pm EST, and not sure if it would be better to run it 24/7 or just during the day (in other words, not sure how it does with Asian session, etc). Also options for stop loss and break even. I don't actually set an initial stop loss but do usually set a stop to break even after a gain of 30 pips or so.

I actually have been using a different MA than the 100 LWMA but have found the 100 LWMA to be extremely close to the one I use. I use the xpma indicator, with a 28 period DEMA (MA_Type 4 on the indicator, attached). Really not sure which MA is better, they seem to be very close, so I figure it would be easier to make an EA with the more "normal" MA, which is the 100 LWMA.

thanks!

Files:
xpMA.mq4  11 kb

ok, I created my own ea using the ExpertAdvisorBuilder site, and it's working pretty well. However, there are no options to add a BreakEven stop, and I don't know how to do it. I tried a few things (copying code from other ea's that have a breakeven stop) but have not been able to get it to work. I really don't know that much about the coding.

Does anyone have any idea how to add a breakeven stop to the existing ea? (attached)

thanks

Corrected ea....

if anyone can figure out how to add a break even stop that would be great! I find that in the beginning of the trade, if it get to +30 pips and then turns around, it will probably go back over the line and into a reverse trade. So with a break even stop you can save some pips. But after it gets past that, it's better to let it run and see what happens, so I don't like to use the trailing stops.

Files:
MARibbon.mq4  11 kb

For anyone reading this thread.... I've now got the ea with the breakeven stop. A poster on another forum was kind enough to do it.

Files:
Reason: