need an ea for a nice profitable strategy

i developed a nice (very nice) profitable strategy for trading but i need someone to help me make an EA for it coz in my strategy u can trade it manualy but sometimes you must make around 50 trades per day and sometimes 5 trades at one time together, winning rate for my strategy is 90%

anyone who would help me to make an EA for my strategy?

thank u all.

by the way : this is my first post in this forum, so if iam violating any forum posting rules kindly tolerate me

fawwazaljarrah:
i developed a nice (very nice) profitable strategy for trading but i need someone to help me make an EA for it coz in my strategy u can trade it manualy but sometimes you must make around 50 trades per day and sometimes 5 trades at one time together, winning rate for my strategy is 90%anyone who would help me to make an EA for my strategy?thank u all.by the way : this is my first post in this forum, so if iam violating any forum posting rules kindly tolerate me

I suppose it depends on how your system works, I started off placing large amount of orders and was having a 99% success rate with over 1000 winners in 15 days, then I looked into EA's and made my own simple device, now 14 hours into my first day using my new demo and EA my success rate this 100% but I don't need to be at the platform all day to adchive this.

14 wins 0 losses avg $0.88 per 0.01 trade.

ilearn2t:
I suppose it depends on how your system works, I started off placing large amount of orders and was having a 99% success rate with over 1000 winners in 15 days, then I looked into EA's and made my own simple device, now 14 hours into my first day using my new demo and EA my success rate this 100% but I don't need to be at the platform all day to adchive this. 14 wins 0 losses avg $0.88 per 0.01 trade.

So can I have a look at your system

ilearn2t:
I suppose it depends on how your system works, I started off placing large amount of orders and was having a 99% success rate with over 1000 winners in 15 days, then I looked into EA's and made my own simple device, now 14 hours into my first day using my new demo and EA my success rate this 100% but I don't need to be at the platform all day to adchive this. 14 wins 0 losses avg $0.88 per 0.01 trade.

good for u and thank u , but the problem i dont know much about EA, should i open acount with a broker that has MT4 platform? then how to use or attach or copy that EA? THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY INDICATOR IS NOT AVAILABLE ON MT4 PLATFORMS BUT IT IS AVAILABLE WITH MY CURRENT BROKER WHO DOESNT HAVE MT4 PLATFORM, ANY ONE KNOWS HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM(IAM NOT GOOD AT PROGRAMMING...ETC)???I WILL BE THANKFUL

I can make an EA easilly depending on the complexity of your system.

paytonlowe@gmail.com

Reason: