Forex Newbie - page 4

forex for newbie have much to learn and practice trading well because forex is a business that has a lot of risk, the risk that then to be trading well we need to learn and practice trading. We can use demo accounts to learn trading well

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

newbie should have money management and good risk if you want to try to trade well because forex is high risk that trading without money and risk management are both very dangerous

uncle gober:
Each trader has a choice regarding the leverage used, make sure that the leverage used to help us obtain the best results. I now use the leverage of 1: 500 in TICKMILL. I think this suits me leverage applied with lot 0.01 in ECN accounts

yes, for the newbie, the selection of leverage should be done with caution. Trading with leverage is high, it will provide the maximum profit then from that we should really be more careful in choosing leverage for trading. Currently, I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000

Hi I am craig from chile.

I am new here

thanks

forex for newbie I think it will be very difficult to remember forex is high risk, with the risk that it is to succeed in this business so we need a good preparation when trading. With good preparation, we will be able to manage capital well

Reason: