Using a complex of indicators, big results

hello I'm using 5 indicators to predicate the future of the charts, specialy it works on GBP/USD , but first you have to draw historical lines (0%-25%-50%-75%-100%) and also pivot line, the best result is on 15 min chart. the indicators are: 1) FX_Divergence_v2 2)madro 9 3)MACD 4) standard volumes 5) ADXcrosses you have to see ADXcrosses signal, if you see a trend just wait for ADX to confirm it, then take a look at other indicators, MACD must be near 0 or on the highest point of a wave, FX_5 will show you its signals before ADX, but you have to wait for ADX, if they show same direction , it is a very good time to enter. see the volume to make sure that is a real and strong trend, don't enter the trade in battle zones, because the chart and its indicators are confused then. enjoy, and please let me know your opinion and results of trades... i also attach a template file(in the zip file) that will arrange your chart like mine, just copy it to your templates folder in your metatrader installation folder, i attached all of my indicators for you.

Why don't you attach all to the chart ?

Nic

i attached all of them on a chart.

I used to have a system like this. But what I did not like about it, is the number of indicators. Its just too much for me. You have to constantly watch this and these and the eyes keeps rolling. I abandoned it after some time and i am sticking to basic pivots, support and resistance etc.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your system and hopes everyone benefit in his/her way from it.

All the best.

yes, may be they are too much, but most important thing is to understand the relation between them, then, it would be profitable. thanks

this is great forum..

Using 5 indicators to trade? Ohh... I agree with bossxero above. Once I did and end up googling my eyes up and down the screen. Sometimes one indicator will indicate bullish whilst the other will indicate bearish. So how to decide? Can someone help?????

hey 69..... there are unlimited methods to the market but seeing as how this thread is talkin about multiple indicators let me toss this in....

you can combine your multiple indicators into 1.... then use that 1 indicator to paint the bars such as hieken ashi does...... it's far more pleasing to the eyes.....

yes, excellent indicators will often give opposing signals..... not only on differing time frames but also on the same time frame..... it's just the math.....

in metastock i created a '3 musketteers' trading system, you might know their famous saying, 'all for 1 and 1 for all'..... it was actually 3 separate sytems combine into 1..... my thoughts were, by having 3 separate buy/sell systems givin me their buy/sell decisons and trading only when all 3 agreed things would pay out better.... and it does.....

mq4 makes that task far easier..... my ea 'superman' is named for the very reason yall are talkin about, it would take a superman to focus on more than 6 indicators ..... but the ea is using well over 20 indicators to make buy/sell decisions..... h

eskis:
hello I'm using 5 indicators to predicate the future of the charts, specialy it works on GBP/USD , but first you have to draw historical lines (0%-25%-50%-75%-100%) and also pivot line, the best result is on 15 min chart. the indicators are: 1) FX_Divergence_v2 2)madro 9 3)MACD 4) standard volumes 5) ADXcrosses you have to see ADXcrosses signal, if you see a trend just wait for ADX to confirm it, then take a look at other indicators, MACD must be near 0 or on the highest point of a wave, FX_5 will show you its signals before ADX, but you have to wait for ADX, if they show same direction , it is a very good time to enter. see the volume to make sure that is a real and strong trend, don't enter the trade in battle zones, because the chart and its indicators are confused then. enjoy, and please let me know your opinion and results of trades... i also attach a template file(in the zip file) that will arrange your chart like mine, just copy it to your templates folder in your metatrader installation folder, i attached all of my indicators for you.

Hello,

How about 30M chart? 15M chart so many indicator to see and monitor?

I think it's very good indictor

Thanks.

i have not posted because i am just begin to use mt4 and paper trading

i am not familiar enough to add anything smart people will know that

You said it gave the ebst results on a 15min chart?

Are the results verry different on a 30 min and 1 hour chart?

Reason: