Make Easy Pips With Economic Calendar - page 9

when is the next news trade?

It depends on individual trader. For me, i'm trading only the ones that give medium to high volatility (Employment Situation, Consumer Confidence, Monetary Policy, ISM PMI, Chigago PMI). I haven't traded much lately, as I'm focusing on creating more tools for you guys. I believe many of you can use them creatively based on your own research and testing.

Scroll to the top, on the left you'll see the 'Economic Forecast'. You can plan your next trade from that.

duh there is none so blind as he who cannot see.

Thanks I just read right past the forcaster.

this looks like it coulb be a very good tool.

Is there a track record on its win loss ratio?

i must say i really like this forecast... It helps a lot fixing TP on the news

Scorpion

For the Economic Calendar, is it possible to provide a button that allows one to display the news in EST or whatever GMT wants to display?

ET

Scorpion...thanks for the calander...I use it more then the other services for some reason. Anyway...can't wait to see your revisions!!

BP

Very unreliable News predictions, at least for cable, 80% of times - wrong!

I've already made 40 pips trading Consumer Sentiment an hour and half ago. I set TP = 30 but i don't know why it's closed with 40 pips profit.

I suggest you limit the news your trade. Now I trade only USA indicators specifically Employment Situation, ISM PMI, Consumer Sentiment, and Consumer Confidence. I'm testing Jobless Claims and Chigago PMI now, see if it's good to go.

For now, I'd say "no no" to non-us indicators. They're not going to move significantly, and i'm going to tune their volatilities down in the next revision.

I have noticed in the calendar that some news are not listed like from FF and other broker sites.

I squeezed out 30 got in a little early and also out a little early, but it worked this time.

Calendar said short on GDP that was wrong.

Reason: