Kolachi Method of Trading - page 10

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Sadaqut,

I have sent you PM.

Anyone who feels any difficulty can post his question and i will happily reply it.

regards,

kolachi

sadaqut:
Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

Vegas uses this method since 1984. With tunel EMAs 144 and 169 on 1H charts. More reliable.

Medium EMA is 233. If you like Fibos than use them anywhere.

And you say that EMA200 is valid for 30M or 1H chart?! There is a slight difference between those timeframes that can lead to very faulty conclusions.

Also add those levels to the list:

44.5, 256, 305 and 464.

IMHO, the next subscription hunter.

Hi All,

I wanted to inform the readers that i like the comments of those who even dont know the basics of the system.

Unlike Vegas Method, Kolachi Method is valid for all time frames from 1 M to Monthly time frame, with the same emas.

Kolachi Method lays out a complete map of flow of currecny price through different ema using the concepts of Koalchi Dispersion and Diplomatic Channel which tell you the most probable behaviour of price.

Kolachi Method is relatively new as it is only two three years old.Had i been trading since 1984, i would have retired by now. LOL

kolachi

Seems like a great aystem Is there an EA for this yet?

Thanks

IMHO, Kolachi Dispersion is just another name for another well known nice name DEBILLIAMS Alligator.

Kolachi Method is relatively new as it is only two three years old.Had i been trading since 1984, i would have retired by now. LOL

And now goes citation:

This Excerpt is taken from FF which shows the history of Kolachi Traders:

"In 1984, Richard Dennis taught a trend following method to a group of students who were called Turtle Tradres.This project was a joint work of Richard Dennis and his friend William Eckhardt.

It was thier greatness that they shared their system with these people and a new trading system was made public atleast to a group of people which later on reached the general public.

Here we are a new group of traders called Kolachi Traders.We are no match to the names I have written up just for example.But David Kolachi is the first Kolachi Trader.

I have tried my best to teach a group of people who feel themselves in difficulty in intial time of trading and lose money.I am a full time trader.I could have continued with my trading but rather decided to share it with those who really need it.Therefore here begins the story of kolachi Traders who will be among the successful traders in their time."

Poor Yorrik! How is subscribers business?

Extract from Bunnygirl trading setups

Chart Setup:

30 minute chart - candles

5 period weighted moving average on close (make red line)

20 period exponential moving average on close (make blue line)

100 period weighted moving average on close (make green line)

Relative Strength Index (default 14 periods) with a sinle horizontal line at 50%

Trade Setup:

When the Red line (wma5) crosses the Blue line (ema20) a potential entry is signalled. It is important to WAIT until price has passed the filter before the actual entry takes place. The filter is an important part of the system and is used to eliminate false entries that take place because of market whipsaws.

In addition to the filter level being met before entry, it is also important that RSI must have recently crossed the 50% line in the direction of the entry too.

Filters:

For gbp/usd the filter is 30 pips

For eur/usd the filter is 20 pips.

We will introduce the role of the Green line (wma100) shortly.

Presence of filter? Presence of RSI? H-m-m. What a nonsence!

"whispers of emas", "Those who have ever read about Fluid Mechancis or Dam spillways, they can better relate the price behaviour in the Diplomatic Channel like Hydraulic Jump". Sounds familiar?

Bill Williams used same nice, nonsence words.

Remember hunter - price drive emas, no emas drive price.

"Kolachi Method is valid for all time frames from 1 M to Monthly time frame, with the same emas." What a great observation.

Remember subscriber hunter, only EMA5 with levels shows something on daily charts. Guess why?

"I have described Axis of this method as 200 ema.

I am surprised either this method is too easy for everyone to understand or too difficult that no one wants to bother himself with it.No one has yet asked me that what is axis and why this axis is 200 ema.

I will start with the Quantum Mechanics.We all know that tiny-est particles in physics are mesons which live in the nucleus.They are of different varieties and flavours.They spin around their axis and have an specific angular momentum alongwith other magnetic momenta.These are collectively called quantum numbers.Then at higher level comes protons and neutrons.They do have an axis and revolve around it.They are usually packed in nucleus which in turn has its own axis around which it spins.The nucleii are circumabulated by electrons as though they were their lovers and dont wanna go away.

Now we reach atom which is the building block of materials which we see and feel.Atoms are grouped into molecules and molecules make compounds.Those who have studied chemistry know better than me that all these miniscule particles are restless and vibrating and have some axis under whose obedience they are.

Who does not know that moon loves earth.Although moon spins around its own axis but it is height of its love that it never has turned its shining face away from earth.

Earth has axis and revolves around sun, which in turn spins around itself as well as revolves in the Milkyway.All astronomers know that Milky way is bound to revolve around cluster of galaxies and so on and so forth. "

If you had read quantum mechanics until end, you could read also that it impossible to predict the positin of of the particle.

"I have experimentaly seen that ema200 is the axis of price for 6 months and 20 days."

ema200 on 1H chart averages 200 hours. On 4H chart covers 800 hours. On daily chart 200 days. Try yourself a very simple test. Put a 200 ema on 15M, 30M, 1H and 4H. And check the points. Minimum, poor guru you will observe that 200ema on 1H is equal to 400EMA on 30M and 800EMA on 15M.

So?

Nice hunting. This is the Kolachi method 3. It is not copyrighted. You are not the first, you are not the last. We have a proverb here - When a man can not do something, he teach others.

Are living in Quebek? "wa se due?"

Reason: