Astro traders... - page 2

If you want precise date and time of events, why do you need to look further from economic calendar? It's a set of timed turning-points for the future already.

It would be cool if Astro can predict timed direction, or at least how far the market will go.

O,o,o man, I'm sure a lot of people dream about that. If you know where the market will go, which the direction will be, where it will stop and reverse, it will be too easy to trade. Unfortunately, as I know,nobody can say that he is invented a model which can predict the market 100% accurately,even 90%.

I'd like to share something strange, correct me if I'm wrong after you check this out. It'll very interesting for me to understand your opinion. Get a ephemeris table and see the dates when moon ingress in Capricorn/the very first day after ingress/. Some examples /2006/:Jan 27, Feb 24, March 23.

What can you see?

REGARDS

January 27th I see a big UP and then DOWNNNNNNNN if one were to open a position at 00:00 at 1.2213 shorting - and close at 1.2101 when the close of the market that would be a good 112 pips, Feburary 24th see nothing but if you sold like in January at 1.1920 and close at end of day at 1.1868 that would be a 52 pip gain and finally March 23rd sell at 1.2077 and closed at 1.1970 that would be a 107 pip gain..

I don't know if this is luck but check the years before and see if the pattern goes on, this might mean each time it sells?

Update me on this, these are really nice gains

Well, Jan 27 15:30 GMT+2 was when USA GDP and GDP Deflator data were released. The market moved precisely on 15:30 GMT+2.

On Feb 10, US and Canada Trade Balance were released.

Above were in the past. Let's see if my future prediction is right or wrong according to economy calendar.

Tomorrow (Mar 31), market will make a big move exactly at 01:30 GMT+2 and another big move at 12:00 GMT+2.

Jan/10 - little sell off, lagrer Jan/07

Feb/06 - Sunday

March/05 - Saturday

April/02 - Saturday

April/29 - more than 120 pips/sell off/

May/26 - 100 pips /sell off/

June/23 - 110-120 pips /sell off/

July/20 - sharp sell off around 80 pips than bounce up

August/16 - little sell off, larger next day

September/13 - nothing interesting

Octomber/10 - 100 pips around /sell off/

November/06 - Sunday, but you can see sharp sell off Nov/04 Friday

December/04 - Sunday

December/31 - Saturday

Seeing that on your chart what do you think? What will the best indicator be to use in order to catch this move?

REGARDS

If we can time big moves precisely (by astro or eco), it would be much easier to trade. You know that whipsaws and false moves kill any system, right? So if the timing works, we can avoid most whipsaws; thus, we can trade profitably. Many fail to realise that any system cannot just trade the whole day.

To trade breakouts, I love to use trend following systems such as Elder's Triple Screens, FxOverEasy and BrainTrend; and sets of indicators such as MACD, JMACD, EMA, JMA, RSX, and BrainTrend. These are killer systems and indicators!

Scorpion, logics saying you're absolutely right talking that these moves are connected with econ data, nobody can say that it's not true. But you know that most people are very,very curious and look for /I don't know how to express myself right in English/ look for something huge, something strange, something new...

"What most people don't know,or just don't want to realise, or what they neglect is which can give us an advantage"

"What you neglect is what rule you"

REGARDS

Scorpion, you mentioned "FxOverEasy" system, I'd like to ask you if you made any improvements? Added any filters?And if you use 15 min TF?

REGARDS

You all know about the Total Solar Eclipse /March,29/, I suggest to come back:

Jan/16/2005 - Sunday

Feb/12 - Saturday

March/12 - Saturday

April/08 - "natural" support day

May/05 - price did fall under the pivot line, but did it next day

June/02 - "natural" support day, end of big down move

June/29 - "natural" support day, support after little down move

July/26 - "natural" support day, support after significant down move and start of good up move

August/22 - "natural" support day August/19

September/19 - "natural" support day

Octomber/16 - Sunday

Novebmer/13 - Sunday

December/10 - Saturday

Jan/06/2006 - "natural" support day

Feb/02 - "natural" support day

March/02 - "natural" support day, up trend

March/29 - "natural" support day/Total Solar Eclipse/, bounce up

April/26 - Next "natural support day"

That's based on Gann's TRUE Eclipse Method, of course, this is my understanding of this methodology.

I don't have any data for Eclipses in 2005, do you know where I can find it?

REGARDS

ttt123:
Scorpion, you mentioned "FxOverEasy" system, I'd like to ask you if you made any improvements? Added any filters?And if you use 15 min TF? REGARDS

No, i use the original one.

Reason: