Expert Advisor Builder for MT4 - page 4

does anyone have or has seen an EA that will close an open position and execute a reverse position with say, one or two mouse clicks? I have been scalping EurUsd far a while with good success, triple account in 4 months, and I know I could do much better if I could execute the trade without going through the multiple steps on the MT4 platform.

Thanks

Mike

hi there!

Can anyone tell me where can I get ZeroCode for Metatrader?, the Beta version in this site don´t work, or is there any similar program?

mijl43:
hi there! Can anyone tell me where can I get ZeroCode for Metatrader?, the Beta version in this site don´t work, or is there any similar program?

try this www.sufx.core.t3ism.net/expertadvisorbuilder/

i have not used it but, it is for mt4

thanks,forex9

forex9:
try this https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/:) i have not used it but, it is for mt4 thanks,forex9

ZeroCode By scorpion got me started to write my own EA, thanks Scorpio!

Regards

bOsO

scorpion:
Somebody has coded an online version of auto mql builder for mt4. Check it out at Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4Is online version easier to use?

Yes it is a very useful tool I use it myself

mexicomike:
does anyone have or has seen an EA that will close an open position and execute a reverse position with say, one or two mouse clicks? I have been scalping EurUsd far a while with good success, triple account in 4 months, and I know I could do much better if I could execute the trade without going through the multiple steps on the MT4 platform.ThanksMike

Hey Mike, thats good going.

What indi setup are you using to scalp?

Thanks

goog stuff..thanks.

Good day to all!

I tried using the EA Builder tool as posted above.

Just trying to see how it goes.

I used an EMA cross with RSI confirmation (very simple buy strategy only)

But when i compiled it , the MT4 MetaEditor returned 6 compiling errors stating the following:

'IsTrade' - variable not defined

All six of it in different lines in the code.

I hope somebody could help me. How do i get around with this?

I'm not a programmer but i believe i could understand a few terms.

Please help and educate me.

Thanks.

now i get it...

My variables has affected the whole thing in the beginning....

I had it fixed to the best of my very little knowledge and used MT4's strategy tester to see how the EA worked....

And it worked! ...lossing though....

But that's not important for me as of the moment.

The thing is i learned and understood the way the EA Builder works.

Again, thanks for the link guys.

Reason: