Status? - page 3

I think the same to you. After I put pieces together, I'll give everyone free test-drive signal from this website; however, you need to enter or close trades manually. But I need some more time researching first, so thing will go much more better than now.

Not much trafic on the site lately.

Scorpion,

How are things coming? Anything we can do to help?

Steven

Hi!

These few days I've been away from my workplace. I'll be back on 16th Oct. Here at my home town, the internet connection is slow and limited; I cannot check the forums frequently.

About FXFisherman, things are going much better recently. Systems seem to make more gross profit with less gross loss as expected. Moreover, I'm currently porting the metatrade api wraper for vb.net. Hope I can post the wraper source code later when I'm back.

Good luck,

Scorpion

Sounds good. I hope everything is going well for you.

Steven

Any idea if the fisherman will be done before 2005? I will be gone for vacation between Monday 20th to the 28th. So I'd like to know if I amn going to miss the grand opening. Thanks!

After a rough estimation, the finish date should be after 2004. But it shouldn't be long.

Gazuz, I wish you a very joyful vacation. Btw, where r u heading 2?

When it is done it will be a well worth wait. Thank you Scropion. Let us know if there is anything we can do to spead things up.

Steven

Im heading to france, leaving there for a week and coming back before the new year

I hope you enjoy it. You'll have to tell us some about it when you get back.

Steven

I never visit other country since I born but hope you have a good and nice vacation

Reason: