Download MetaTrader 5

I downloaded "Advanced Currency Meter" but don't know how to access it and make it appear on my broker's MT4.

To add comments, please log in or register
PAHansen
PAHansen  
What else must I do to access what I've downloaded.  It doesn't seem to appear in any of the menus.  
whroeder1
whroeder1  
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section (bottom of the Root page?) General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
  2. Move it from where you downloaded it to the Data Folder\MQL4\Indicators
PAHansen
PAHansen  
whroeder1:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section (bottom of the Root page?) General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
  2. Move it from where you downloaded it to the Data Folder\MQL4\Indicators

1.  I apologize for not yet knowing all the proper site procedures  This is my first time here.  I know it can try some people's patience dealing with new people, but I plead for a little patience and mercy.  

2.  I don't know how to do the step you've enumerated here as number 2.  

I've downloaded it three times, but have no idea where it is being saved, if at all.  I can't move it if I can't find it.  Perhaps if I knew what it might be called and the file extension I might be able to search for it.  And when you say move to this other location, "Data Folder\MQL4\Indicators," where might I be expected to find that; in the software itself?  Somewhere on my PC?  On the MQL site?  I've looked on my computer and don't find anything resembling that in a directory.

Bottom Line:  I just want to know the step-by-step procedure for being able to APPLY whatever I've downloaded from the MQL Market to my MT4 charting software.  

There must be a simple, practical answer.  If you find that you are a bit aggravated at me for not knowing this or how to properly use this site, please be patient or please don't bother responding.    

I'll wait for someone with enough patience to deal with a newcomer.  Perhaps there's a YouTube video that covers it.  I'll try that in the meantime.  If you are one who could direct me to the practical knowledge I seek, I thank you for the moments it might take to relay that to me.  I appreciate it.  Thank you kindly.

Biantoro Kunarto
Biantoro Kunarto  

After your MT4 download the Advanced Currency Meter, you can do this :

1. Open the Navigator ( Ctrl+N), you will find the indicator at Indicators/Market

2. You can find the indicator by doing this, open data folder and look at "Data Folder\MQL4\Indicators\Market", you will find the file "Advanced Currency Meter.ex4"

To add comments, please log in or register