Indicators: High and Low Custom levels - page 2

ericy :
yes, your code is inside the EA. Attached is the MT4orders.mqh.

Sorry, do you have a question about MY code "Indicators: High and Low Custom levels"?

Please note - my code is an INDICATOR.

Why are you slipping me someone else's code?

ericy :
yes, your code is inside the EA. Attached is the MT4orders.mqh.

I wrote an indicator for MQL5 - this is even reflected in the title of the topic: High and Low Custom levels - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Why are you slipping me an MT4 code?

I am working to get the High and low value from your indicator to my EA. Guess you are the best person to ask. Can you help? I am willing to pay for your effort, thank you. I have attached the MT4orders.mqh again.

That is MT5 code

The MT4orders.mqh should put in the include folder.

ericy:

I am working to get the High and low value from your indicator to my EA. Guess you are the best person to ask. Can you help? I am willing to pay for your effort, thank you. I have attached the MT4orders.mqh again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: High and Low Custom levels

Vladimir Karputov, 2019.09.04 13:06

I wrote an indicator for MQL5 - this is even reflected in the title of the topic: High and Low Custom levels - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Why are you slipping me an MT4 code?

Please note: you write in the MQL5 topic - this indicator discusses an indicator written in MQ5.

Are you trying to slip me the MT4 code. 4 is not equal to 5. You are mistaken by the topic :)

Have you received the TradeManageHL_V1.01.mq5 file?

ericy :
Have you received the TradeManageHL_V1.01.mq5 file?

You transferred a file that does not compile. It contains over a hundred errors. Sorry, but I can’t answer your question - your code contains a huge number of errors.

Try to study the documentation.

It does complied in my side. This EA needs to have the MT4orders.mqh file in the MQL5/Include folder.

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  

#include <MT4orders.mqh>

I have tried to attached the MT4orders.mqh file, have you got it from your side?

ericy :

It does complied in my side. This EA needs to have the MT4orders.mqh file in the MQL5/Include folder.

#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>

#include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>  

#include <MT4orders.mqh>

I have tried to attached the MT4orders.mqh file, have you got it from your side?

You made a mistake with the topic - the MQL5 indicator is discussed here. Please, if you have a question about the OLD terminal - write in the subject MQL4 and MetaTrader 4

I advise you: write a real MQL5 code. This is easy: File menu - Create Expert Advisor.

Reason: