I am relatively new to the MT4 platform and after watching endless amounts of you tube videos - was wondering if anyone could help me with a few remaining questions:
1. Do you know how to create a shortcut/hot key for adding a line or adding
a text box?
2. Is there a shortcut/hot key for switching between templates - I use
CTRL F5 to switch between profiles and would like to switch between templates
3. Do you know how to change the timezone? I believe mine is set
to GMT but I am based in VA and would like it set to EST if possible.
4. Do you know how to connect myfxbook to MT4?
5. How do I set price alerts on lines? I would love to receive the alerts as a text if possible and/or
as an email. I have watched you tube video after you tube video on this and many say
that MT4 does not have this functionality or that I must have a special type of paid email account to enable alert but I find it hard to believe that a trading
platform does not have an alert setting. Any advice?
6. Is there a way to write a continuous text box – the default text
box cuts me off after only a few words.
Thanks in advance!
3. Do you know how to change the timezone? I believe mine is set to GMT but I am based in VA and would like it set to EST if possible.
Timezone of metatrader is related to the broker (this is the brker's server timezone). You can not change it. You can open account with the other broker having different timezone.
I also have one question. Can someone please tell me what that comment "so: 100.0/50.0/50.0" means and why my trade was closed at the price of 1.06856?
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.