Download MetaTrader 5

What is the best EA to buy? - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Adrian Antohi
Adrian Antohi  
MrSilviu:

EAs are not good! Trust me ;) They don't feel the market, they just trade and they don't care if they lose or win. Don't spend money just to lose more money! 

If you put emotions in your algorithm it will trade with emotions. If you make the algorithm to feel the market and adapt accordingly, well ... you just got a great EA.
Ali irwan
Ali irwan  
You can search in the market, for the best profit is 5-15% / month and use money management wisely.
MrSilviu
MrSilviu  
Adrian Antohi:

If you put emotions in your algorithm it will trade with emotions. If you make the algorithm to feel the market and adapt accordingly, well ... you just got a great EA.
You can't put emotions in any algorithm! Is not posible! Market is not the same every day. The robot can not feel the market at all. Trust me. If you want profit for long term, just stay away from robots. Manual trading is the key to succes!
Just listen to this ... In forex, the long term monthly medium profit that you can have, is from 0 to maximum 10 or maybe 15% if you are realy good at this. That means from $0 to $10k or maybe $15k return with an account of $100k ... 
I think you know verry well that more that 95% of traders ar losers ...  but do you know why? Because they try to make more than 30% profit every month! In long term, this is not posible ... not for all :)

Think at a small car for 5 persons. You can put more inside, no problem :) 7 maybe 8 persons. But in one day, the police will stop you and ask you to pay the bill :))

If you wanth to make money, be sure that you have the money. Forex is a business, but not all understand this. If you can't trade, find other person with good results to do this for you ;) 

Peace my brother! ;)
Zee Zhou Ma
Zee Zhou Ma  

Whether it is EA or not, there is always a time when all things will fail. I have learnt to be humble over time.

Some traders have moved on to be a broker instead.

Waseem Raza
Waseem Raza  
msc0015:
I am new to EA's.  Any recommendations for what I should buy for MT4?

Indeed automated or semi automated strategies playing a vital role in trade business. It's a difficult task to find which EA can work good on live accounts. EA's can help trading in a better way but mostly traders thinks EA's help them catch profits so fast and very quick growth they expecting that's why few good EA's also shows a falling results. In fact EA's doesn't means so quick growth so if a trader use EA for normal growth with low leverage obviously we can see better results. 

Overall EA's purpose to help peoples who are new or they don't know how to trade other side in my opinion an expert person don't need any EA else trade panels which can help them for pasting SL/TP, catching profits etc instead to sit long on desk.

Using an EA for fast and slow growth makes big difference in results. EA's are like guiding tools to help trader like human using other machines in daily life as guiding tools. 

Adrian Antohi
Adrian Antohi  
MrSilviu:
You can't put emotions in any algorithm! Is not posible! Market is not the same every day. The robot can not feel the market at all. Trust me. If you want profit for long term, just stay away from robots. Manual trading is the key to succes!
Just listen to this ... In forex, the long term monthly medium profit that you can have, is from 0 to maximum 10 or maybe 15% if you are realy good at this. That means from $0 to $10k or maybe $15k return with an account of $100k ... 
I think you know verry well that more that 95% of traders ar losers ...  but do you know why? Because they try to make more than 30% profit every month! In long term, this is not posible ... not for all :)

Peace my brother! ;)

Definitely you don't like robots :) .. If you have a 'can do' attitude, then everything is possible in coding. 

I don't believe in those stats numbers, ... It doesn't matter how money are coming, ... 1x..x0% a month or 1x..x0% in a single trade, as long as they are in the equity then the job is done.

Luis Nino
Luis Nino  
msc0015:
I am new to EA's.  Any recommendations for what I should buy for MT4?

Develop your own EA, is the best option.
To add comments, please log in or register